Peace Finally

You froze. Your eyes moving around the room, unknown what to do now. The girl that has been bullying you for a long time, pressing her lips against yours. Kenny cheered a bit, lifting his tenth beer in the air. "Wooo...that's some hot stuff right there!" he exclaimed as his erection grew large.

   You pulled away from Wendy, shocked and surprised about what just happened.

"Wendy I'm sorry...I don't swing that way."

"Well...you can't give it a try? I mean c'mon girl! You're a grown woman who knows how to take care of herself. You're smart, pretty, and you got every guy falling head over heels in love with you! Is there such a problem with liking a girl too?"

"I....I..."

     Craig froze as he just witness a girl kiss his wife. He cleared his throat and took a large step between them. "As much as it's been fun... I think it's time for everyone to leave."

"Oh shut the hell up Craig!"

"Excuse me?"

"You knew I liked her! Hell, you even knew Kyle liked her! I'm done with you ignorant men always keeping things to yourself, which is why I, Wendy Testaburger, am now, A LESBIAN!"

"Woo!" Kenny exclaimed. "Woohoo!"

Wendy turned to you and grabbed your hands. "I'm sorry for the way I treated you years ago, I was just jealous of your relationship and the attention you were getting. Me and Bebe, we really wanted to be friends with you...can you forgive us?"

"Well..." You started. "There's no harm in forgiveness. Of course I'll forgive you, let's start this over and be best friends, okay?"

Bebe smiled. "Okay, but we are all doing a mall day one day! It is so on!"

There was a knock at the door, and Craig opened it. Two people stood there. You felt your jaw dropped and you froze in place.

"Mom?Dad?"

A/N: Sorry if it was short, and I'm sorry for not making it in a while. I'll be sure to do more next time :D