Welcome Home...?

You decided to head to the store while Craig and your son stayed at home. You headed inside, and grabbed everything off the list. The only thing missing now, was milk, and you made your way down to the milk aisle. You were looking at the list when you felt yourself bump into someone, the impact causing your purse to fall down and everything to come out.

Everything from lipstick, gum,a photo of Craig and C/N, and a tampon witch you quickly bent down to pick up.

"Ah,please pardon me ma'am, I didn't man to bump into you."

The man bent down, he wore nice light blue jeans, and an orange sweater. His hair was curly and red, with big green eyes.

"Kyle?"

You blurted out loudly and stared at him. He looked up at you, with a small awkward smiled. After a few seconds, his smiled brightened.

"My god, y/n is that you? It's been forever!"

He helped you with your things and you both embraced tightly. You looked into each others eyes, unable to stop smiling.

"I know! How have you been? Haven't seen you in a few years, you grew up pretty nicely!"

"Me? Look at you! Beautiful as always!"

 You two talked for a bit. Getting to know each other some more, you eventually exchanged numbers to keep in touch. As you drove home, you were about to open the door when Craig quickly ran outside closing the door behind him. He planted a kiss on your lips and wrapped his arms around you.

"Have I told you how much I loved you? New hairstyle? Did you loose weight?"

"You shouldn't bother me with my weight Craig. Now let me in, I have to put everything away-"

"NO NEED!"

You jumped at his outburst. You noticed him sweating a bit and smiling awkwardly down at you. You narrowed your eyes at him. "Let me in." You said in a stern voice.

"How about you go run and get some...dog food? Yeah, we need it for Mop!"

"I already got the dog food, Craig let me in the house my arms hurt!"

You pushed pass him and walked inside. You widen your eyes, and dropped the bags. At least eleven dogs were inside. Four on the couch, and the others playing tug'o war with c/n's stuffed bunny.

Craig closed the door and sat on the floor. Petting a small golden lab.

"Oh, while you were out, I may have adopted ten dogs. Is that bad...?"

Craig gave you a small smile as he hid his weak smile behind the dogs head. C/n came running out of his room in tears. A bull dog running after him.

"GET AWAY! HE SLOBBERS ON EVERYTHING! HIS FACE IS TOO MUSHY! MAMA!"

You quickly scooped him into your arms. And pat his head slowly to calm down. You quickly turned to Craig in anger.

"Craig...."

Craig scratched his head and continued to smile.

"Do I have to give em away?"