Jealousy?

Craig's P.O.V

Lately I've been seeing Damien hanging around  Y/N. He smiles too much with her,and he's getting way too friendly. He KNOWS we are dating,and yet he's buying her lunch,and giving her flowers...it's been a week since he started that. And no matter how I try to confront him,he's always getting away or he just disappears.

"Why is he giving you flowers?"

I asked Y/N as we sat on my couch. She looked up at me with those big beautiful eyes and smiled brightly. "He gives me flowers,because I'm helping decorate The Prom. I'm using the flowers to decorate the table. As for lunch,he wanted to me eat something better than school food all the time."

"I think he's trying to get something from you...I have a bad feeling about him.."

"Craig?"

"What"

"Are you jealous?"

  I turned away from her concerned face. I was jealous,worried that she was gonna leave me for Damien. I felt her small hands on my cheeks as she softly faced me towards her. "You know I love you right? I would never leave you for Damien...your the only one I want."

   I looked at her. I couldn't be mad at that face. She was so beautiful. I leaned in and kisses her perfect lips softy. She tasted so sweet...I felt her lips press mine back,and we stayed like that for a few minutes. I pinned her back against the sofa. How could I control myself. I looked at her flustered face,he small hands on both sides of her head. Her incredible body,and those beautiful eyes. But I don't want small kisses...I want...more. I kissed her neck softly.

More.

I pressed my tongue against her skin and slowly licked up.

More...this was not enough...

"C-Craig..."

  I snapped out of it and looked down at her. She was blushing madly and had small tears in her eyes. What am I doing? I'm...trying to...take advantage of her? I moved away from her. Damn it Craig! What is wrong with you?

"Y/N...I'm sorry...I couldn't...I didn't...You have to leave! I can' control myself with you in the same room with me! I need time to calm down..."

  You gave a gently nod and got up leaving the house.