Reunited?

The home grew quiet as they stared at the couple at the door. Y/n's parents were here right in front of her. "Y/N? Darling? Is that really you?" Your mother said moving towards you and Craig. You just froze. You didn't know what to do, or how to feel. 

Happy?

Scared?

Disappointed?

    Your mother embraced you tightly, along with your father. It was surprising, you figured they were angry at you for leaving them, and to top it off, go missing without a call, AND ended up pregnant. You knew your parents wanted what was best for you, you knew they didn't want you to do what they did and get pregnant so young and haven't experienced much of life. You learned it was tough being a teen mom, but you were glad about how far you got. You hugged them back, tears filling your eyes as you stayed in the embrace fro what seemed like forever.

"You're okay!" Your father exclaimed as he moved away. "Alive and well!"

"Y-You guys aren't mad?"

"Oh no..." Your mother said. "Not mad, just REALLY pissed off!" She added crossing her arms. "What the hell were you thinking? Running away for three years and didn't bother to call and tell us you were alright!"

"I'm sorry mom, but you know my situation. I couldn't put that pain on you..."

"Baby," Your father said. "We were disappointed, yes, but no need to leave on your own. We would do everything to take care of our grandchild. Speaking of which, where is the little guy or girl?"

c/n shyly walked from behind Craig and looked up at your father. "Grandpa?" c/n said with a curious tone. Your father bent down and smiled at c/n. "Look at you." he smiled. "A handsome little man aren't ya? You have your mother's beautiful eyes, and your grandpa's button nose." he added. C/n smiled brightly and ran into his grandfather's arms. "GRANDPA!"

"GRANDSON! Er...what's his name?" your father whispered to Craig. 

"C/n." Craig smiled.

"You know son." your mother said as she stepped towards Craig. "As much as I want to kill you for knocking up my daughter, I'm very pleased you stepped up to help her raise your child."

"Mrs. L/N, I love her. I'm not like most guys, who just get what they want and then leave, she's too amazing to leave just like that."

"Okay, good, good." She then grabbed Craig's cheeks and smiled in a iniquitous manner. "I only met you once, and you think it's fun to go around sticking your pixie stick up my daughter's goody gumdrop?"

"Mom...gross..." You cringed.

"If it's gross, why the hell did you let him do it?" You mother turned to you with the same smile.

"Touche mom. Touche."

"ANYWAY!" You mother released Craig's cheeks, he rubbed them from the pain. "We are so glad to have you back in our life! Your brother wanted to see you before he went off to the military, he'd return in a year. I'm sure he'd be so happy to see his beautiful nephew."

"I'm sure he would, he loved kids." You smiled at you mom. She embraced you tightly, and then pulled away. "Well!" Kenny said. "We should celebrate the family that reunited, the lesbians, and the fact that the baddest most sexiest person here has just arrived. "Kenny smiled with a dramatic pose. A large dinner was made, everyone was either eating or watching TV. You stood in your room, on the edge of the bed looking down. Craig walked into the room, and sat down next to you.

"Why are you here? Everyone else is in the living room."

"Oh nothing. I'm just surprised, that's all. With my parents and all."

"Yeah I know. Your mom is scary, I thought she was that type of mom that bakes cookies for kids, not the type of mom to throw a chancla at you for forgetting to pick up a sock in your room."

"She's always been like that." You laughed. "Anyway, I'll go back in there. I have to say something."

Craig squeezed your hand and you both walked into the living room. Everyone turned to you as you cleared your voice.  You had to say something, something that you've been meaning to tell Craig before this.

"I'm pregnant."

Everyone froze. Especially Craig.

"What now?" Craig said midway drinking his soda.

"Oh ho ho ho ho...Craig you done did it now!" Kenny exclaimed.

Craig put his soda down, he went pale. A small smile cracked against his lips and he swayed back and forth. "B-Baby number...two?" He smiled before fainting. Token quickly catching him, which made Craig stand back up. "I'm good! I'm okay!Just surprised! I'm sure everything will be al-"

"I'm 17 weeks. I'm supposed to be having twins. Girls."

"Holy mother of-" Craig faints again, this time not getting back up as Token catches him. Your mother and father embraced you happily, Wendy and Bebe smiled and congratulated you. Everything was going fine, when c/n came up to you and tugged on your dress.

"Mommy, Mop is having puppies right now."

TO BE CONTINUED

Hi Loves! This is the end of the book, but part two is to come! And I'm gonna bring Kyle back! :D My next story will be RRB x Reader (Rowdyruff Boys), so I hope you all stick around for it! Thank you! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Love ya!