Being Ignored.

You see Wendy and her friends laughing at you and Craig.You felt your cheeks flush red and burn with embarrassment.You glanced at Craig who was looking down,his dark hair covering his face.

Wendy: Ha,the two most weirdos on a little date! How cute!

Craig stood from his seat and stormed off.You rushed out the cart and grabbed Craig's arm tightly.He didn't look at you but pushed himself away.You felt your heart sank,Is he mad at me?Did he get angry because I'm constantly being bullied and he has to stand up for me?"You felt the urge to hit Wendy,and make sure she wouldn't mess with you again.But you just stood there,watching Craig walk away while Wendy and her friends laughed at you.

Wendy: Awe look,her little boyfriend left her!

Bebe: She must've chased him away with her ugly face!

Red: Poor little (Y/N)!Haha!

You ran off tears in your eyes.Craig left you,and now you felt like no one cared anymore.As soon as you arrived home,you ran straight for your room and slammed the door closed falling on your bed.You told yourself not to cry,but you felt your eyes water and you didn't want to blink them away.You felt your eyes strain,and just let your tears flow.Craig,the the one that you thinked about has left you,and never wanted t see you again.You decided to go to sleep,but tossed and turned that night.That morning as you went to school,everyone started to ignore you.The constant bulling wouldn't stop,Craig didn't even look at you.Making your way to class,you bump into a girl.She had long blond hair pulled back into a ponytail with light blue orbs and clean peach skin.

You: I-I'm so sorry!

Girl: Um,what are you saying sorry for?It's cool ya know.I'm just so confused about this paper thing.I can't find my class.

You: Oh,I have this class.What's your name?

Girl:*smiles*I'm Armoney Hanson.