10

Day of the party.

Four days until Christmas.

Leah came out of the bathroom, but I just kept staring at the room Brianna and that other guy were in.

"Hey what's wrong?" Leah spoke touching my shoulder.

"Oh-uh nothing, I'm fine lets go." We walked back down and went back to our little group.

On the way there Leah walked ahead of me, but not too ahead to where I couldn't see her. And if I did end up losing her it would be fine, they were staying in the kitchen so I could find them there.

While I was following I collided with a chest. I tried to pull back but they had wrapped their arms around me.

"Let go!" I yelled trying to push away. I looked up and I froze. It was Ashton. Of course with my luck this would happen!

Ashton looked down and giggled. Yes giggled, "You're pretty."

"Ok cool, now let go!" I pushed fighting a blush. The more I pushed the more he would tighten his grip.

"Ash let the girl go." Said a tall boy with blonde hair.

"Nah bro take her upstairs!" Laughed a boy with bright red hair.

Ashton smirk down at me. That caused me to push away harder but he was too strong.

"Michael!" Yelled the blonde smacking the red head.

The blonde made Ashton let go and pulled me away gently.

"Sorry, their drunk." He apologized pointing at the two.

"I'm Luke." He smiled.

"Denise."

Luke's eyes widened and let out an 'oh'

What does he mean by oh? I looked at him weirdly and decided that was my cue to leave. I coughed awkwardly and looked at Luke one last time and walked towards the kitchen.

After Melissa claimed I got lost again she offered to take me home. Of course I agreed. We took Connor and Kevin with us considering they were both shit faced.

We slid through the ocean of people and walked out the door. As I walked out I noticed a couple making out on a bench that they had out here. And I noticed that the guy was Ashton. Was he cheating too? I looked closer and nearly gasped. It was Brianna. Why am I surprised, well just 30 minutes ago she was having sex with some guy! And now she's back at it with Ashton! Does she have no limits!

Melissa noticed I was staring at the two and I was walking slower. So she pulled me to her car.

"What was that?" She questioned me pushing Kevin and Connor into the back. They were a giggling mess, it was quite funny.

"What do you mean?"

"You were staring at the 'power couple' while they made out." She said putting air quotes around power couple.

"Oh, it's nothing." I said fiddling with my fingers while she started the car.

"You like Ashton."

"What! No I don't!" I do not like Ashton! Why would she even think of such a thing!

"Yes you do. I've seen the way you look at him. You blushed when he was checking you out, don't deny it. I saw." She spoke smirking at me.

"Ok first of all he did not check me out! I mean why would he?"

"You look hot Denise admit it!" She said now laughing.

We were both interrupted by a loud moan coming from the back seat. We both looked back to find Connor and Kevin in an intense make out session while Kevin had his hand down Connors pants. While I laughed Melissa groaned.

"Guys! Not in my car!" She yelled causing the two boys to pull away blushing.