35

"You're going to tell me the rest later right?"

"Yeah I'll tell you after scho-" Calum had run into Michael. They stared at each other for a good 7 seconds. Michael's face has turned red, from embarrassment obviously. Ashton came running by quickly getting in between the two boys. Ashton took Michael by the arm and took him away.

"I think I've lost him."

I couldn't give any encouraging words because he was already gone. God this is awkward.

Okay it was after school. I couldn't find Melissa, Ashton, or Calum.

I really needed to find someone. I don't want to look like a total loner.

Then an arm went around my shoulder. I looked up and saw Ashton. I fought the urge to blush. Obviously I still did. He smiled. God his smile.

"So, I'm assuming you've probably heard." He said keeping his arm around me. But who's complaining.

"Heard what." I don't exactly know what he's talking about. Either Calum and Michael or him breaking up with Brianna.

"You know." No I don't.

"I did it for you." Wait what?! I'm pretty sure that he's talking about the break up...he did it for me? I am beyond confused. And isn't it a bit too early to be dating again? Well, Brianna is dating again actually..

"I wanted to prove to you that I do believe you are beautiful. So damn beautiful." He was fully facing me now. Staring at me dead in the eyes.

I was practically shaking. I have absolutely no experience with this stuff! Am I supposed to answer him? Keep letting him talk? What do I do?!

"I really like you, a lot. I was just distracted. But now I'm not. You can have all my attention" Oh my what do I say.

"Y-you just got out of a relationship.." silence. Absolute silence. No words came out of his mouth.

He let out a deep sigh, "We'll take it slow..please I want you." Oh God. I really can't believe what is happening right now. Somebody actually wants me.

"Let me take you home." I didn't speak, I just let him lead me to his car. The ride was a bit awkward. All you could hear was the faint music coming from the radio. Luckily I lived pretty close to the school so the car ride wasn't so long.

The car came to a slow stop. I quickly unbuckled the seat belt and opened the door. But before I could get out Ashton lightly grabbed my arm.

"Please think about it." His eyes were red. I couldn't tell if he was going to cry or maybe he was just angry. But I just nodded slowly and got out of the car.

This has been a damn day..

--
I SUCK AT UPDATING 
here's a rly bad filler /:
I promise next chapter will be longer .