Your World

Prince a little bit as he thought about how perfect you and him would look if you were a couple.Lately he's been dropping hints that he does like you and you've been doing the same.

"Your world I wanna live in it."he repeated himself as he smiled

"What are smiling for?"you asked

"Nothing."he snapped back into reality"Mind ya business."he turned his head and giggled.

"No i'm good."you said

He hugged you.

"I know."he laughed"I need to tell you something."he grabbed your arm and dragged you outside.

"What is it?"you laughed as you fixed your shirt.

He took a deep breathe.

"I been chillin on a beach down in Mexico,staring at the lights up in Tokyo, dancing in Spain as the rain falls down."he sat grabbed your face"You know what I mean?"

"No i'm not understanding."he shook your head

"I been in New York City where they never first class flights on the way to Greece I been everywhere and back around."he grabbed your hand"Let's take a walk."

You nodded your head.

"Prince."you looked up

"Yeah."he answered

"Nevermind."you looked down at the ground.

"See I been to LOndon and I been through but all that means nothing if you don't me a chance."he lifted your head up."What do you think i'm trying to say?"

"That you've been to different parts of the world and you didn't stop think that I may have wanted to go."you put your hands on your hips and stopped walking

"Close but let's continue walking."

You gave him a look.But you noticed a couple things anyway especially he's constantly flirting with you and you can' lie you flirt back a lot and you know he noticed it so its a win win.

"Ok fine."you continued walking."So what were you saying."

"I can't stop thinking about you every night picturing your body laying next to mine."he hugged you from behind.

You put a huge smile on your face.

"What's it gonna take for you to open up?"

"Why?"

"Cause I wanna know everything about your world."

"My world?"you asked

"Yeah."he replied

"My world has you in I mean youtube in it."you cover up you"What about your world?"

"In my world  I think about you all the time and it has you in it."

"Cool."

"I wanna be there when you need me girl I wanna be more than a fool in love."

"Ok where is this conversation going to."

"You really wanna know."

"Yes and why did you ask about "my world""

"Cause its you world yeah its your world that I never been until you let me in."he winked at you.

"Oh that's why you were talking about different places in the world."you punched his arm"I get it now.Why couldn't you y/n I like can you be my girlfriend?Why do you have to be complicated?"

He laughed.

"You are so adorable."he mumbled"Maybe I like being complicated."

"Well."

"Cause in my world yeah in my world I can never win until you let me into your world."he grabbed your hand"Will you?"

"Maybe."you turned your head.

"Baby let me dive into your ocean,let me wish on your shooting star we gotta put this thing in motion."he rested his forehead on your forehead"So let's bring our two worlds to the same heart."he whispered

Song Of inspriation:Your World

Artist Chris Brown