The Other Side

You were approaching your house your house when Prince was standing on your porch.You ran and jumped on him.

"Well hey."he smiled

"Hi." you smiled

"Hey um can you listen to what I have to tell you?"he asked.

"Yeah sure."you unlocked the door.

He walked in and sat on the couch.

"Soooooo."he looked around

"What's the matter baby?"

He sighed.

"Hello."you said

"In the beginning I never thought it would be you."he looked at you.

You put your bag down and looked at him.

"Meaning?"you asked

"When we were chilling smiling in the photo booth."he continued to look at you and gave you a signal to sit down with him.

You sat down.

"But we closer."he pinched your cheeks."Yeah."

"Yeah."you giggled"I'm glad."

"Soon you're eating off my spoon and coming over and we would talk all afternoon."he grabbed you.

"Where are we going?"you grabbed your keys.

"Outside for a walk come on."he walked out with you.

You looked at him and laughed.

"Tonight we'll just get drunk disturb the peace."he thought.

You wrapped your hands around his waist.

"Find your hands all over me."he bit his lip"And then you bite your lip whisper and say..."he waited for your reply.

"What?"

You thought about it.

"Ohhhhhh."you laughed"We're going all the way."

"yeah."he tickled you."Tonight take me to the other side."

You looked up at him because he was a little taller than you.

"Sparks fly like the fourth of July."he kissed you"Just take me to the other side I see that sexy look in your eyes."he looked deep in your eyes.

You  ruined the moment and blinked.

"Babe"you looked away

"Sorry I had to blink."you laughed

"And I know we ain't friends anymore if we walk down this road we'll be lovers for sure so kiss me like its do or die and just take me to the other side."He grabbed your hand again."Guide your way where you go just take me with you."

"Ok."you smiled.

"This could be perfect."he said"Yeah."he thought

"What?"

"But we won't know unless we try."

"Try what?"

"I know you're nervous just sit back and let me drive."

"Nervous about? Wait what?"you were very confused.

"This."he sighs and gets on one Knee.You looked around and you saw his mom and your parents also your friends and you can't forget about the whole neighborhood.You were in complete shock.

"Prince."You held back tears."

"Y/n it has been a while since we started dating and I love no i'm in love with you.I just want you to know that no matter what I have your back just like you got mine.I'm ready.I hope you're ready too.I love you for who you are. You are my best friend,baby homie and lover.You are everything and more."he looked at everyone"And I know we ain't friends anymore if we walk down this road we'll be lovers for sure."He looked at you."Will you marry me."

You couldn't say yes because you we're all choked up.You just nodded your head.He got up,picked you up and spun you around.Everyone was cheering and clapping.

"Yes Prince."you cried into his shoulder.He put you down and wiped your tears with his thumbs.

"Kiss me like its do or die."he said

You giggled and kissed him like he said.

Song:The Other Side

Artist:Jason Derulo