Say Yes

It was raining outside and you just got home.You just came from Prince house.You walked upstairs and threw yourself on your bed.

"Ugh."you thought

Thoughts raced through your head and drifted into a deep sleep.Prince was on his way to your house.A couple minutes later you heard your dorrbell ring.

"Are you kidding me."you mumbled as you stood up.

You walk downstairs and open the door.

"Prince."you say in a confused tone"You're all wet come inside."

He walked inside.You walked him to your room and you grabbed a pair of sweatpants that he let you borrow and nirvana t-shirt.

"Here."you threw them at him

"Thanks."he walks into the bathroom

He changes and walks back out.

"I was looking for this."he pointed to the outfit

"You left them here remember."

"Oh yeah."

It got quiet.So quiet that you can hear a pin drop.He decided to break the silence.

"Y/n i've been thinking."he sat on the bed

"About?"you asked

"If I was in love just say if I was would you love me back girl?"he asked"And just because you got a light that brightens up my night would you say you were 'that girl'"he continued

"Yeah I guess.Why?"you answered

"because I don't want to be a one time thriller brighten up the stars ima make you feel it and who said forever's just a word."he shrugged his shoulders and looked at you

"Uh wait what?"scrathed the side of your head then you sat down on the bed.

"Forever is something you worth and I wanna give you that girl."he moved the hair from in front of your face.

You looked around and smiled at him.

"You flow like the nile i'm lost in your smile I don't think I want to be found."he mumbled then he lost focus.

"Prince."you snapped at him.

"Huh."he snapped back into relaity"You're the music to my ears sing me into tears your the melody I need now and I want you to say yeah."he grabbed your hand.

You smiled because you waited for this moment.He's finally gonna do it.

"I'm gonna say yeah."you thought.

"If I ask this question you you gon tell me yes?"he asked then he repeated again"If I ask this question you gon tell me yes?"

You giggled to yourself.He took a deep breathe and sighed.

"Ima lay it on the line if you say yes I promise ima keep ya heart right near mine won't go nowhere."he stood up.

"Just ask me i'm ready."you thought

"So uh will you be my girlfriend?"he giggled.

You stayed quiet.

"Come on say you do say it say yeah you do."he stoped"Say something."he said"So girl say yes."

You continued to stay quiet.

"And babygirl I want you to be mine so just say yes."he looked at the goround"Come and say you do hey just say you do-"

"I do want to be yours."you said it so he couldn't hear you.

He got closer.

"Huh girl let me hear you say you do c'mon and say do y/n."he got fustrated

"YES PRINCE I WILL."you yelled.

He picked you up and spun you around.

"What took you so long to answer me?"

"I was trying process the right words because whenI was going to answer you there wans't any words coming out my mouth."you answered with a smile.

"I don't care as long as I can call you my girl."he picked you up and spun you around again.

Song:Say Yes

Artist:B5