All About You

You were about to come home from work and Prince was at home preparing a surprise for you.

"Chocalate,Strawberry cream,body oils,candles,lit shower,hot steam."he said as he checked for everything. "Perfect."he checked his watch"She should be here any minute."he walked downstairs and tripped on the last step.

You unlocked the house door.

"Baby i'm home."you shouted"Aww he lit candles he is so sweet."you put your jacket on the coat rack.

He jumped out and scared you.

"Ahhhhhhh.'you shrieked

He laughed.

"Hi.'he laughed harder

"That is not funny."you hit him.

"Ok ok it isn't."he smiled"How was work?"

"It was fine."you walked upstairs and he followed you.

You walked in the bedroom and there were flower pedals on the bed.

"Ohhhhh."you dropped your bag and your keys on the bed.

"Baby let's just take it up a notch."he looked at you"Can we use the key to open pandora's box?"

"You did this?"you looked around.

"Yup."he nodded"I'ma lock it away with kiss."he kissed you.

"Is that chocolate and strawberries?"you walked towards the items.

"Yup."he answered."Tell me baby can you keep this secret from your lips and if won't you let this G in your spot."he pulled you closer to him.

He licked is lips.

You dipped a strawberry into chocolate and you fed it to him.He did the same.

"Lets do something new yeah let me set the mood yeah."he put his hand on your thigh.

You got automatic chills.

"Did your ex do this after you had a long day at work?"he asked

"No.He wouldn't even ask how was my day at work."you answered.

"It seems like he just don't know what to do so tonight it's all about."he kissed you again"Don't worry about that loser because he lost you and I got you now so don't worry about him."he deepened the kiss.

"Ok."you smiled

"Baby take your shoes off won't you sit and cool off."

You took your shoes off and laid down on the bed.Prince laid next to you.

"Peppermint kiss,Juicy Couture all on my time baby its yours."he whispered.

You turned to him.

"You are amazing."you smiled

"I'll do anything for you."he moved the hair away from your face."He ain't done it right if you ain't have it quite like this."he exclaimed.

"You're right this is so romantic."you smiled

You got on top of him and Started kissing him. He kissed you back. He started kissing down your neck causing you to moan. He started kissing you down to your navel. He took off your shirt off with one hand. He ripped of your bra and threw it to the side. He sucked on one nipple and played with the other.

"Uhhhhh.....right there!" You moaned

A couple of minutes later you were both butt naked. You got on top of him and rode him.

"You ride like a puppy!" Prince said

"Oh really"

You rode him faster as he had you by your hips. He laid you down and went down to your kitty cat. He began to eat you out.

"Uhhhh fuck the shit out of me!" You moaned

It was your turn you went down to his friend and sucked him off. Roc walked in!

"Prince prod said...... Ewwwww, y/n dirty" Roc covered his eyes!

Song:All About You

Artist:Jeremih

P.s @jazzysomindless21 made the sex scene so yeah.Like.Comment.Vote