All I Need Is You

Your doorbell rang and you went to answer it.You opened the door.

"Prince."you gasped."Why are you here?"

"To tell you what you need to know and I need to get it off my chest."he replied.

"Er alright come in."you let him in.He walked in and sat down.You sat down next to him."So uh what's up?"

"Y/n promise you not gonna feel different  or shut me out because I feel the same way you feel about me."

You nodded your head.

"Is it anything bad?"you asked.You kinda already knew what was gonna go on.

"You can take it either way but its good actually."he sighed

"Alright let it out Prince."you sat back.

"Keep me in my timezone when my mind's gone when i'm flying home and i'm streesed out and i'm tempted to get that stryofoam and go pour it up."he looked at you.

"Lean?"

He blankly stared at you.

"You know what's up?"he asked

"No."you gave him a straight face.

"And you know that ain't gon solve nothing I mean Lord forbid I might fall or something and i'm all or nothing cuz all I need is you to hold me down like bed straps in psych ward."

You continued to look at him.

"And its killing me that you still with me when I fight hard and all I need is you."he smiled"You digging me when i'm igging you get with me when my card's pulled coulda dealt with me but you feel for me 'for I fell for you to keep me on that right path and that right math."

"How?"

"Cuz you plus nothing is everything."he answered.

"Oh."you smiled and looked away.

"You my everything saying all I need is you ain't gotta question my allegience."

"Why not?"

"Cause the way you love me I could never leave you.I need you."he answered."All I need is you by my side thick and thin highs and lows don't let go we gon ride we gon win don't know how all I know is all I need is you."he smiled.You smiled too.

"Aww Prince."you giggled.

"How did I fall in this?NO condition that get a mention but you offered this."He pointed to you then him.

"Offered what?"

"Unconditional love,I swear i'll sell it all for this i'm tryna keep it together forgive my awkardness."he paused"But umm, often this issue in me often is valley of shadows and I know they tryna pick me off in this but all I need is you."

"I get you I get you."

"Its funny just how off I am when i'm not riding with you no adjectives for your you awesomeness  This life in God i'm all turnt out.Took time out to put time in so I turn to you when i'm worn out all I need is you."he grabbed your hand.

"Prince-"

"Wait i'm not done."

you nodded signaling him to finish.

"You slow mw down because you know me know with my phony smile and i'm acting like i'm copacetic so pathetic so juvienile know what you do."he stopped and moved the hair from out your face.

"What do I do?"

"You keep me cool in the summer when they be dressing less and I want to show you off and stunt there ain't nothing to want you give me all that I need and all I need is you to keep that fire burning for me you promise?"

"I promise."

"Ain't nobody gon get in the way put that on my money in the bank cause you do what them others can't and I love that we gon ride till the rims fall off."

"That's a lot of riding though."you laughed

"Aye."he shrugged his shoulders."Above it all we can never fall hold me hand we can have it all."he held your hand tighter."You're all I ever needed."

You put your head on his shoulders.

"You always pick me up when i'm feeling down you always make it better for me somehow."

He kissed your head.

"I need to do that Prince I hate it when you're not in the mood for anything."

"All I need is you cause all I need is you."he picked your head up."You, you're all I ever needed."He kissed you."So how do you feel know that I let my feelings out?"

"I feel better now I know your true feelings and I don't feel stupid for liking someone who doesn't like me."you teared up.

"Chill I like a lot I just wanted to tell you in a different way nah a special way."he hugged you.

Song: All I Need Is You

Artist:Lecrae