What Are You Waiting For?

You walked outside and to your surprise Prince was there sitting by your car with flowers,teddy bear and balloons.

"Uh hey."you smiled and gave him a hug.

"Hey."he hugged you back."I need to tell you something and can you please listen to me?Everything i'm saying is how I feel right now."

"Alright I will."you folded your arms.

"Baby take t from me i'll never lead you on I know a lot of dudes before me probably lead you on."he stopped and looked at you.

"Yeah a lot actualy."you looked down.

"Telling you whatever you wanna hear am I right?"he lifted an eye brow

"Yeah you are."

"And i'm not that type of guy you can see it in my eyes."he looked you again."Tell me am I or not lookme in my eyes."he smiled.You looked him in his eyes.

"No."you answered."So."you crossed your arms again

"So just let go of whatever you're holding and open up i'll catch you when you start falling."

You liked him for a while but you always kept your gurad up.Why? Well your past is the reason why so you just felt all guys were the same.

"What are you waitng for? I'm right here baby,you will never have to worry."he said as he tried to grab your hand but you moved away"No rush baby all I need for you is to tell me."

"Tell you what?"you asked

"What are you waiting for?"he smiled

"I don't know honestly ok I don't know."

"Go and ask the things that I would do for you."

"Alright asshole."you laughed"What are the things you would do for me?"

"Well I will make you feel loved,protected and safe. will make sure you are happy at al times and you wouldn' have t worry about anythng or anyone."

You nodded your head listening to every word he said.

"Yeah I see more than looks when  see you."he admitted" see a beautful,intelligent,amazing confident girl no no woman."he explained.

You blushed again.

"I kow you've been hidin from me babe I see it when you face me  wanna be the one to change the way you feelng baby."

At this point you didn't know what to do because you wanted to be with but you didn't want to be with him.

"Baby you can tell me whatever go and say it to me.I'm down listen."

You stared at him.

"And with me you can do whatever Ima love you babe."he grabbed you hands

"Oh really?"

"What more do you need to see babe?"

"I don't know Jacob!"you yelled"

"So what are you waiting for?"

"I don't fuckiing know you  guess yeah i'm waiting for you."

"So you're waiting for this?"he kissed you.You kissed back.He pulled away and gave

Song:What Are You Wating For?

Artist:Jacob Latimore