With You

You were upstairs in your room talking on the phone with Prince and he sounded kind of down.You tried everything in your power to cheer him up cuz he was on tour and he was suppose to come home today but he missed the flight.

"I can't take it babe what's the matter with you?"you snapped"I hate when you're upset because I try everything to cheer you up but it never works."you put your face in your hand.

"Ok the thing is I need you boo I gotta see you boo."he sighed

"Babe you will see me trust me you'll see me soon."you smiled

"And the hearts all over the world tonight."he said but there noise in the background so you couldn't hear him.

"What did you say?"you asked

"Said the hearts all over the world tonight."he repeated

"Oh."you smirked

You missed him so much.You trieed not to show it in your voice but he just knew you missed him.You can tell he missed you too.

"Babe cheer up."Prince smiled

"Ok.:you smiled

"Babe there's a surprise at your front door waiting for you."he laughed to himself"Its something you've been wanting for 2 months now."

Your face lit up with glee.

"Could it be?"you jumped out your bed and ran downstairs."Prince I told you not to go and get it for me I was gonna do it."

"I know but I missed you so much I had too."

You opened the door,screamed and closed the door.

"The hell?"he laughed

"Babe either i'm dreaming or is that you at the front door."

"Duh i'm the man of your dreams on your front door step."

You opened the door and gave him a big hug and you couldn't hold back your tears you let them out.He gave you a tight hug.

"Hey lil mama."he smiled

"Hi."you let him go"I thought you missed your flight."you wiped your tears.

"I lied."

"Wow."you closed the door and sat on the porch.He sat down too.

"Ohh you're a stunner hot lil figure yes you're a winner."he thought as he looked at you.

"What you thinking about?"you put your head on his shoulder.

"I'm so glad to be your's you're a class of your own."he kissed your forehead

"I missed you."you said quietly.

"Oh lilttle when you talk to me I swear my whole world stops you're my sweetheart and i'm so glad that you'r mine and you are one of a kind."

You lifted your head up and looked at him.

"You mean to me what I mean to you and together baby there is nothing we won't do."he stood up and grabbed your hand.

"Where we going?"you asked

"Nowhere cause if I got you I don't money I don't need cars girl you're my heart."

You looked at him and smiled.

"You're my heart too."

"Oh!"he yelled

You looked around.You gave hime that the fuck look.

"I'm into you and girl no one else would do."he jumped in front of you.

"Why?"

"Cause with every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love and now II don not care if you'r e the only one I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight with the love of they life who feels when I fell feel when i'm with you."he pointed to you and pulled you into a hug and gave you a kiss.

All you did was smile.

"OH girl I don't want nobody else without you there's no one left ."he shook his head"You're like JOrdans on a Saturday I gotta have you."

You nodded you're head.

"Hey little shawty say care for me."he looked at you.

"I care for you Prince and you should know that."

"You know I care for you,you know that I won't lie you know that I will try to be your everything yeah."

"I know Prince there is this thing called trust and we have it."you kissed him on his cheek."

"And I will never try to deny that you're my whole cause if you ever let me go I would die."

"Never that babe."You repeated"Never that."

"So I won't front I don't need another woman I just need all and nothing cause if I got that then i'll be straight baby your the best part of my day."

You blushed and looked at him.

"That's coming from my heart."he pointed to his heart."This is how I feel with you girl."

You jumped on his back and continued the walk.

"Prince I feel the same way too."

Song:With You

Artist:Chris Brown