Higher

Prince was waiting for you on his porch.You told him you had to get some things off your chest.He didn't know if that was good or bad.He was nervous.You walked up to the porch and gave him a hug.

"I will get you higher my love will get you high."you whispered in his ear.

He smiled.

"Hi mami."he kissed your cheek.

"What's up?"

He opened his door and you both walked in.

"Break me down roll me up boy I can be your pipe dream."you pushed him on the couch and climbed on top of him."Make you feel right do the right thing."

"What do you have to tell me?"he looked at you.

"Nothing but this."you got off of him.

He looked at you.

"Wait come here."he put you on his lap

"Set my soul on fire let me in and I will take you way up there put it in the air blow me in the air."

"mhmm."he kissed on your neck.

You moaned to yourself and recollected yourself.

"Take a hit of this and then tell me how it feels."you looked into his eyes"Tell me how good it feels."

"Hit of what?"

"My love nigga."you laughed

"Already did."

"When you can't get rid of it then that's how you know its real."

"Foreal."he said"I can't get rid of it."

"I'm foreal oh I will."

He nodded his head and smiled.

"Until then roll it roll it up light it up light it up."you smiled and got off his lap."Smoke it up until your high."

He looked at you.

"I will get you high no I am getting you high."you laughed"I will get you higher my love will get you high I don't care I am."you crossed your arms.

"Sure you are."he giggled

"No stems, no sticks, no seed its just you and me on this cloud and we don't ever have to come down."

"Babe I don't want to come down."he held you tighter.

"We are so faded going through places beyond the sun love is the drug that keeps me high."You looked at him and smiled"How about you?"

"Hell yeah."he kissed your cheek

 "Roll it up?"you raised an eyebrow

"Roll it up."he said confusingly

"Light it up?"

"Light it up/"

"Ohhh?"

"Ohhh."

"Smoke it up until your high."you smiled

"Yeah."he said"Wait what was all that for?"

"I wanted to hear you repeat it."

"Ohhh."he was still confused and you were going to keep it like that because it was adorable when he is confused.

Song:Higher

Artist:Jhene Aiko