Mama

Before you read this I just want to let you know that you may cry a little.

Its been a rough three years with Prince.His mom passed three years ago.You still remember it like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

You and Prince was in the house getting ready to go to the mall.When he got a call from Bella.He put her on speaker.

"Wassup Bella?"he asked

"Prince."she said.She sounds like she was crying.

"What's wrong?What happened?"he asked.

"Prince she's gone."she answered

"Who?"he said getting scared.

"Aunt Theresa."she paused

"My mom?"he asked

"Yes."

"What?No."he looked at you."Bella please this isn't funny"

"I'm not lying."she cried"She died this morni-"he hung up and slid down the door with his head in his hands.You walked over to him and sat down next to him holding him really tight.

"No."he yelled."Why Me?!?!"he continued yelling.

"Its ok Prince."you cried."Everything's gonna be alright.She's in a better place watching over you all you have to do is chase your dreams and make her proud."you continued crying and holding him.

*Flasback Over*

"I still can't believe it."you looked up at the sky."I miss you sometimes I wish it was all a bad dream and I wish you could be right here next to me and Prince yelling at us when we did wrong."

"Come on babe."Prince said.Prince hasn't been the same but that's his past on why he was doing what he's doing.He's done some really bad things well until he decided to turn his life around and pursue his dreams."My car or your car?"he asked

"It doesn't matter."you answered.

"Your car."he grabbed your keys.You got in the car and he drove."Babe I love you."he said.

"I love you too."

20 minutes later you arrived at the graveyard.You didn't like stepping on the head,body or feet of the dead you felt that was disrespectful so you made Prince carry you.He walked over to his mommy's tombstone.

"I love you ma!"he smiled"I still can't believe it."

"Go ahead baby say what you need to say."

He turned to you.

"Mama said stay out of trouble mama said don't be a fool mama said stay in somebody's church."he said.Bella pulled up to the sight.

"Yup all the time especially to me."you admitted.

"HI guys."she said

"Hey."you and prince said.

"Mama said boy stay in school mama told meI better get home the street lights come on."he chuckled.

"Baby she use to tell all of us that."you giggled."She be like Jacob you better get y/n home before the street lights and come on and yo ass better be home too."

"But we did what mama said."Bella said

"Yeah cuz she saud she was gon find us and make sure we never see the sunlight no no and make sure we will never go outside again."you said

"Yup."Prince nodded."Mama always use to cry when I left her."

"Why?"you and Bella asked

"Maybe cuz daddy was gone.I still remember the lessons my mama taught me."

"And the advice.I loved her advice."you sighed

"But now its my turn to show you how far they got me."Prince looked down at the tombstone."Mama I made it ah yeah mama I made it.I could've been locked  up.I could've been gunned down."he sighed

"Plenty of times."you stood by Prince."But I made sure he got it together."

"But I found my way."

"Are you gonna stop?"Prince asked

"I ain't gonna stop now cause mama I made it."he looked up."I'm not stopping for you."

You loooked down and cried a little bit because he really did make it and you feel proud ya damn self.

"Mama said stay humble, mama said stay true."you looked at everyone."Mama said."you poined to Prince."Boy you better keepthat drama."Prince laughed.

Shidd this boy was always in something even when he wasn't suppose to be in it."Bella smiled

"Mama told me keep working busting to the future."

"Mama told me she lost one and she ain't tryna loose two."referring to the day his dad left her to raise him by herself."But I had to find my way and I had to get my own."Prince sighed."Mama ain't always right but she never led me wrong.I don't know if ima make it big mama but I know I made it out."

"Yes and we made sure of that."you looked at Bella.

"I know I didn't make it easy and I know you had your doubts.Y/n and Bella had theirs too but they never gave up on me."

"But mama I made it."you walked closer to the tombstone.

"I made it."Bella follwed

"We all made it."Prince said.He started crying.You and Bella went over to him and comforted him.Ya all cried.

"This still feels like this isn't real."you cried"You're suppose to be here yelling at us,laughing with us, giving us advice and crying with us."

"Or laughing at us."Prince added.

"That too."you giggled.

After 30 minutes you guys said your goodbyes  to mama.Ya got in ya cars but Prince was still back there talking to mama.

"And I hope I made you proud too."he looked up at the sky."I love you ma."he ran to the car.

"Thanks babe."he said

"For what?"

"For everything."

"You're welcome child."

'One thing mama told me and I will never forget."

"What?"

"Prince baby you got a good one and don't ever let her go.She's here to saty she's your forever and I can tell she will ride with you through thick and thin till the wheels fall off she's how do you say it oh your ride or die forever and always."he smiled"And I listened because I knew you were my forever too."

"Aww baby."you blushed"Thanks mama."

Song:Mama

Artist:August Alsina