3005

"Fuck you Prince!"you yelled as you walked out the house.

He ran downstairs and chased after youy.

"Y/n hold up wait a minute we were good just a week ago."he grabbed your arm.

"Let me go."You got of his grip."How the fuck were we good?We were never good."

"Crew at my house we would party every weekend so."

"Whatever." you walked away and started your car.His favorite song came on.

"On the radio that's my favorite song."he smiled"Made me bounce around like I don't know like I won't be here for long."he sighed"Now the thrill is gone."

You got out the car to get some more of your things.He followed you inside.You sat down and he sat down too.He put his phone down and it rang.He got up to go to the kitchen you answered.

"Got no paitience cause i'm not a doctor."

"Hello."the random girl answered the phone.

"Who this?"you asked.

"Who this?"she asked

"Prince's girl."you answered.

"Girl why is you lying."she laughed

"Girl why you mufasa."you hung up and Prince walked in laughing.

"Mi casa su casa."he continued laughing.

"What the fuck is so funny?"

"You don't even know who that was do you?"

You stayed quiet.

"Exactly."he stoped laughing"Either the head is so hydra or we let bygones be bygones."he looked at you.

"Whatever."

"You don't even know why you are mad at me?"

You didn't say anything.

"Incompentent ain't the half of it."

"No."you said lowly.

"Saddest shit i'm bad as it.These they took out the cabinent."

"Woah what the hell."you laughed"What did they take from the cabinent."

"I don't know."he laughed.Then you laughed."I'm sorry i'm just scared of the future till 3005 I got your back we can do this hold up."

You giggled and looked at him.

"I used to care what people thought but now I care more."he shrugged his shoulders.

"You shouldn't."

"Man nobody out there has it figured out so therefore I lost all hope of a happy ending."he sighed"Depending on whether or not its perfect."

"I get you."

"So insecure no one's perfect we spend it with no shame we blow that like coltrane we in here like Rogain or leave it like Cobain and when i'm long gone the whole crew sing a swan song."

"Right."you looked at him"I hate you."you said"I'm mad as hell at you and i'm not anymore."

"Good I don't like it when you're mad."

"Oh why?"

"Cause we all just like ticking time bombs."

"Pretty much."

"Its kinda sad but i'm laughing whatever happens i'm glad that it happened I mean it between us there's something special."

"Yeah yeah."you got up.

"And if I lose my mental just hold my hand up."he grabbed your arm"Even if you don't understand it hold up."

You held his hand up. 

"You lost it asshole."

"The point of this is.."you cut him off

"What?"you smiled

"No matter what you say or what you do when i'm alone I rather be with you."

"Foreal."

"I say fuck these other niggas I be right by your side till 3005 hold up."

"Oh really."you smiled walked closer to him.

"Yes really."

"Prince who was that on the phone?"

"Now you want to know?"

"Yes now tell me."

"That wasn't anybody imporatnt babe trust me."he grabbed your hands"That was just no one important."

"Was it one of your hoes?"

"It was no one and I have no hoes."

"Mhmm sure.

"Till 3005?"he asked

"No."

"No?"

"Till the world ends no no no to infinity and beyond."

Song:3005

Artist:Childish Gambino