Iris

They didn't care who was watching, but that was how they always had been. As he grabbed her hand and twirled her around on the sidewalk which had turned dark grey with water, she threw her head back and giggled. They didn't care about the paparazzi or the passing pedestrians who gasped, pulling out their hi-tech camera phones, a murmur of whispers waving amongst the gathering crowd; "is that Joe and Demi Jonas?" "I thought they were divorced?" "Aren't they just so cute?" "They have the perfect romance." And to the outside world they did, and for a while nothing could go wrong. But maybe that was just their love struck minds that wanted to believe that.

"We should get home, I wanna see my baby," Demi pouted as Joe pulled her against his warm body and they swayed softly on the sidewalk, Joe being mindful of Demi's skyscraper stilettos. After five years of a blissful marriage, they both supposed that they were still stuck in that sweet honeymoon state, and they weren't ready to wake up from it yet.

"She's fine, Dallas and Danielle are both there, let's just enjoy our night," Joe always ate peppermints after dinner, and it was evident as his cool breath blew all over Demi's face, causing shivers to run up and down her spine.

"We can enjoy our night at home, how about that?" Demi suggested, bringing down one of her makeup covered eyelids in a quick wink as Joe nodded, pressing his lips against her earlobe. They finally released each other, becoming aware of the audience that had gathered. The valet had already brought their car around, a sleek black Range Rover that Joe had gifted to Demi when he decided that her old one just wasn't cutting it anymore. Like the gentleman that he was, he helped her into the truck, closing the door after she had put her seat belt on before he ran over to his side. He quickly started the car, turning the heat on full blast as Demi shuffled through her purse for her phone to call her daughter.

"Why in the world are we listening to the Camp Rock 2 soundtrack?" Demi questioned, finally pulling out her iPhone as Joe turned the CD player up. The only reason why the CD was even in the car was because Nolie had begged and begged Joe to play it, even if she had convinced her parents to let her watch the movie more than ten times. It was playing 'You're My Favorite Song', the song that Joe had sang as Demi was walking down the aisle at their wedding, and when her part came up, Demi sang it right back to him.

"If I heard you on the radiooooooo," Joe sang along as Demi shushed him, placing her phone up to her ear. "I wouldn't want to change a single nooooooooote."

"Joe, shut up, Nolie is on the phone!" Demi turned the knob on the CD player all the way down, causing Joe to roll his eyes and turn back to the road. Demi wasn't too fond of reliving her Disney days.

"Hey Dallas, where's my princess at?" Demi questioned as Joe sneakily turned the radio back up again. Demi shot him a glare but didn't stop him as he hummed along to the song.

"Well what'd she have for dinner? If you fed her right, she shouldn't have a stomachache," Demi was very particular about everything when it came to Nolie. She was only four years old but she was already on a strict eating plan that could only be broken on weekends and family functions.

"She's not supposed to have sweets until Friday at Nyah's party," as soon as Joe heard Demi scolding Dallas he snatched the phone away from her while she protested but made no move to hit him, since he was the one behind the wheel.

"Yeah Dallas, thanks for your help tonight. We should be home soon and just give her some Sprite for her stomach and she'll be fine....yeah....I know....I'm working on it...See you in a few, bye," Demi rolled her eyes at him before taking her phone back.

"I hate when you do that," she said with a scowl as he shrugged and stopped at the red light. They were stuck in the honeymoon phase earlier, but only things that caused an argument between the two of them could pull them out of it.