Chapter 63 (Luca's shower)

Ari and Luca were settled into bed and boy did it feel good. She scooted next to Luca so he could put his arm around her and she could lay her head on his shoulder. They felt so good together like this. She thought back to 6 weeks ago and how radically different her life was now. It was a good different but one that she would have never imagined for herself. A mob boss for a boyfriend! Really? She giggled. "What are you giggling about" Luca said sleepily. "Sorry I was just thinking about 6 weeks ago" Ari answered. Luca rolled over and faced Ari. He reached over and tucked her hair behind her ear. "What about 6 weeks ago?" he inquired. "Just how different my life is now. Number one that I would have a boyfriend, number two that he would be a big shot and most importantly number three." She paused. "Well what's number three?" he asked inquisitively. "Number three is that he would be this incredibly hot Italian guy that swept me off my feet and we have orgasmically hot sex and that he loves me more than life". Luca chuckled. "Is 'orgasmically' even a word?" he joked. She softly thumped his naked shoulder and then he started to tickle her. She was laughing and thrashing wildly begging him to stop. He had landed on top of her and secured her hands firmly above her head. The giggling and laughing had both stopped as Luca looked down on her, his eyes darkening. He was turned on by the roughhousing and her struggling! His eyes raking over her chest which was clad only in a very thin white lace tank top; he could see her breasts very clearly through the material. Ari licked her lips and groaned as Luca pushed his hips into her apex. He was hard, very hard. He bent his head down and licked her nipple through the material. "Luca" she sighed. His tongue slowly and intimately circling the hardening bud, then he blew on it which made it more hard. "Tell me you like it" he said urgently. "More! I like it!" she responded. He switched his attention to the other nipple and teased it to hardness. Ari felt the dampness between her legs, God he turned her on! She felt like a nympho when it came to Luca. "Spread your knees as far apart as you can" he ordered, his voice thick with desire. She did what he asked. "I'm going to make you come this way" he said rocking his hardness into her quivering core. Her panties were so thin she could feel every move he made against her causing her orgasm to build. Ari was totally caught up in this new feeling. They hadn't done this before and she loved what it was doing to her. "Luca!" she said urgently. He rocked against her a little faster, her groaning urging him on. "Ahhh" Ari breathed as she started her release. Luca let go of her hands, pulled his hardness out of his underwear and pulled her panties out of the way and was inside of her pumping away, joining her in her orgasm. "Wow" he said still panting against her chest. "I know" she said agreeing. "That was" Ari started but was cut off by Luca kissing her. Ari drifted off to sleep thinking about the hot sex session they'd just had as Luca rolled over and put his arm across her stomach and laid his head on her shoulder and it was just a matter of seconds until they were both out.

Ari's alarm started singing Blake Shelton's "God Gave Me You". She groaned. Was it one o'clock already? She felt restricted. Luca had wrapped himself around her like a vine and she couldn't budge. She tried moving again but he just tightened his hold on her. She cleared her throat. "Mr. Constanti, sir, you have to let me go. I need to get up". I tried to sound mad but clearly I couldn't pull that emotion off as I thought it very sweet that he was not wanting to let me go. "No" he mumbled sleepily. "I will never let you go. You have to stay in bed with me for the rest of your life." Oh my. He was so darn cute. "Luca sweetie. I really do have to get up. There's still a lot to do today!  "Fine" he said trying to be grumpy. "Leave me all alone." Oh brother, so dramatic. Ari rolled her eyes. "Thank you" she said bestowing a kiss atop his messy bed hair. She climbed over him and stepped to the floor. She was still wearing the same thing from earlier when they had their sexy romp and she bent over right in front of him to pick up his shirt. She really wasn't thinking about what she was doing to him when she did that. He groaned watching her ass shake through the brief panties as she walked into the bathroom completely unaware of the hard on that she had left him with.

He heard the shower turn on and walked into the bathroom where he would see a naked Ari getting into the steamy water. Well, he thought, I will just have to join her and she can help alleviate this problem. He was hard for her and couldn't wait to get in with her. He quietly shut the shower door and walked up behind her. She must have known he was there because she didn't jump when he touched her. She tried to turn around but he had pressed them up against the shower wall "please don't turn around. Just stay like that" he voice full of angst. Just when she started to wonder what was going on she felt his erection in the small of her back. How in God's name could he be horny again? Then she remembered bending over in front of him. She had thought he was still asleep but apparently not. She could feel his hand sliding back and forth against his erection and his free hand on top of hers guiding it to her entrance. Ah, he wanted to play this game, so she would play it. She is so wet for him already as she strokes herself; she could her his ragged breathing in her ear. "Do you like that baby?" she asked working him up. "Christ" was all he could get out as he continued to pleasure himself. She was done playing and wanted his release as much as her own. "Luca I'm so close baby" she said out of breath. "Fuck, fuck!" he said finding his release just as Ari cried out "God yes!" They would lean against the wall for a moment, Luca tenderly kissing her shoulder and taking in their post coital pleasure.