Chapter three

Loving the comments, I want more! hahaha Hope you guys enjoy this :)

what do you guys think of the picture at the bottom right? Its relevant to the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As lunch came by, Draco hadn't stopped thinking about Luna. He sat on the Slytherin table and all he did was glance over to the Ravenclaw's.

Luna had changed outfit. She was now wearing her Ravenclaw uniform but with a lion headdress. The fur covered her entire head and as she sat down in her seat people would only look at her and whisper things. But people were already used to Luna's flamboyant nature and so they didn't take much notice after that.

As people started to turn around and get back to finishing their meal, Draco's face lightened up. His heart began to race a little, but he didn't understand why. 

Luna was already biting into an apple when Harry came over to speak to her.

"You were amazing this morning Luna." he said.

"Why, thank you Harry." She whispered. "It was my first reaction to just tie its feet together."

"Yes, it was a clever idea. Most people would just use the unforgivable curse." he added as he sat down on the empty seat next to her. "By the way, amazing headdress you have on."

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it." She smiled. "Well I must get back to the library, I've been reading this amazing book about Nargles. Did you know they are supposedly known to infest misletoe?"

Harry laughed, but before he could answer, Luna was already heading to the door.

Draco had been watching the short conversation between Luna and Harry. A small gasp escaped his lips as sharp tingles shot through his arm and body within seconds, only to already be fading away.

He stood up sharply on his feel and was walking towards Luna. His face smeared with dirt and determination. But as his eyes met hers, the most rare and beautiful smile flickered over his face.

"Hello." Luna muttered.

Draco kept quiet and was looking at her with an intese stare. Luna had already experienced Draco's strange behaviour this morning, and wasn't sure if to ask him about it.

But as their previous encounter, Draco stepped back and left. However, unlike last time, Luna followed Draco this time.

"Wait." she called. Draco slammed his footworks on hold and turned to stare at her.

"What?" he hissed.

But somehow Luna knew that Draco wasn't angry because she did something wrong, but because he was almost experiencing a set of feeling his heart never felt before. However, she wasn't sure enough on what these feelings meant.

Luna kept calm and said "Me and Harry are just friends."

Luna wasn't sure why she had just said that, but she knew that they were the words Draco wanted to hear right now.

Draco looked at her in shock. Luna tried to hold his hand in reassurance, but before she could touch him, Draco stormed off leaving her on her own.

Luna looked to see if anyone noticed what had just happened, but everyobody was busy talking and laughing about other things.

As Luna ran behind him, trying to call him back she couldn't find him. He must have ran off to a hidden passage in the castle. But Luna knew almost every hidden passageway in these buidlings almost as well as the Weasley twins. However, she didn't try to find which one Draco might have took as she thought she should leave him to clear his head.

But as Luna went back to the library, she couldn't stop thinking about Draco and about what she had said to him.

Was it the right thing to say? She questioned in her mind. She only felt sorry to have hurt his feeling after saying that. But we are just friends, she thought.

Maybe her assumptions on Draco's feelings were wrong. Maybe Draco was coming round to explain himself to her about why he was acting in that way, but she spoke too soon.

Luna sat down and tried hard to cooncetrate on her book. But her mind wondered over to Malfoy. She read the sentence over five times, yet the words refused to sink into her brain.

She became quite hesitant and annoyed and so she ripped her lion headdress off her head and slammed it on the table. She let out a loud gasp and rested her head on the table. She then covered her head with The 1001 Amazing Facts About Nargles book and tried hard to sleep.