THE UNWANTED RETURN

'AHHHHH!!!!" Justin awoke to Emily, Jessie, Maddy, and Mackenzie in his face. "He's alright!" Emily yells with a giggle. (She likes scaring people) "Where am I and DON'T DO THAT!" Justin yelled. "Sorry, Justin." The girls said in unison. "Your right, this is fun Em." Jessie whispered into Emily's ear. Thee girls are trying so hard not to laugh, but they didn't try hard enough. All the girls go into a laughing fit. "This is NOT a laughing matter." Snape glared at them. "He's right (for once) this is serous. The Elf King could shadow up at any minute and Heather is still knocked out and we have no protection from him!" Everyone stares at Bruce in shock, they start to snicker, the to laugh. "Sure, I get it, the Elf King could be coming But we have magic, remember." Justin tolled him. ".........." Bruce went quiet, his mouth gapping open. "What is it, Bruce?" Justin asked. "Lo-o-ok-k" Bruce points with his shanking hand.
The group turned around and gasped. For, in the trees behind them, was the girl, from the village. (They meet her a bit after the red death and she fallowed them around for a bit. Remember. Good. Let's continue) "Wha-at are you doing here?" Justin asked. The girl didn't answer. "Weird, she's usually more talkative." Justin thought to him self. "Guys is it me or does she look different?" Justin asked. "Yeah, wait i don't remember her eyes being green." Emily adds.
The group walks over to see what's going on. Leaving Heather alone and defenceless.
"Are you ok?" Snape waves his and in front of her face. Maddy looks closer at her green eyes. "Oh no." Maddy gasped "it's a trap! HEATHER!" Maddy screams as the group turns around. Before they could react they were frozen in a green crystal. The Elf King, was standing right there, right in front of Heather. He in traps Heather in a crystal and then disappears, with Heather....

His heart racing with anger, his amulet starts to glow a shade of light grey. Justin was so mad that this just happened, just after they got their memories back. Then, one blast of pure magic came from his amulet sending very one flying back, freeing them from the crystal.
Still standing, Justin is trying to catch his breath after that. Maddy looked up a him. "Not even my dad is powerful enough to break free of that spell, so how did you do it?"  Maddy questioned him. "Easy." He answered. "The spell would be more concentrated on one person, this time it was spread across all of us, magic is more powerful when concentrated on one person. That's a fact." Justin said. Maddy thought about what he just said. So did every one else. "What, does that mean if, say, 8 or 9 people used magic on one person, would this magic be strong enough or would the magic counter each other?" Jasmine asked. "It all depends on who the 8 or 9 people  are. If it's us plus Heather then the possibilities are END LESS!!! We could save Heather, find our spirit animals AND KILL THE KING!!!!" Justin explains. Everyone cheers for his plan in agreement. Everyone, but Maddy.
"Well sure he's evil, and put a band on all white magic in his kingdom and wants to kill us, but he is my dad. Maybe we can take away his powers and spare his life. That's how the old us (3 years ago) would have done it." Maddy said, glaring at them. "Ok, ok. Guys she's right. We don't kill unless we have to." Bruce said.

Please leave comments on ideas for the next chapter..
What ever comment gets the most likes (replies) the idea of the comment will be used in the next chapters and he person who post it will get a shout out. So if you guys do this, the comment with the most likes (replies) will get the first show out. EVER.

~snowyh