RESCUE

P.O.V Justin
-----------------
"Oh, God. My head." I moaned as I got out of my bed. Wait, my bed? What am I doing home. How do I know I'm home? And how do I know what my room?! HOW DO I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME!???!??!!!! Simple answer to all of the questions. I have my memory back!!! WHAO!! I just had the greatest flash back thingy. The time we all meat.

-----flash back thingy-----
Heather and Maddy and I were running around the woods chasing terrible terrors. (Keep in mind, Maddy and I were only 8, Heather was 7) when Heather tripped over a twig and fell down a hill into a huge clearing. Maddy and I came running after her.when we got down to the clearing, we helped Heather up. When she was on her feet, a girl with dark brown curly hair came run down the hill chasing a small griffin. "Who are you?" Heather asked. "I'm Mackenzie. Who are you guys?" The girl asked with a bit of sass. "I'm Maddy. The elf princess." Maddy told her proudly.
"You mean the daughter of the evil elf king who nearly killed my whole Griffin Kingdom." Mackenzie sassed back. "Now, who are you two?" She continued.
"I'm Heat-" Heather tried to introduce herself but she was interrupted by me. "shhhh!! I'm Justin and this is my sister. We're form the dragon empire." I told Mackenzie, hopping that she wouldn't laugh at the truth about me and Heather.
"*laughs uncontrollably* How could you and her be from there?!!! HA! The dragon empire was build for the rulers of the Amber Realm! You two are NOT emperors or empresses. It's funny to think that you are from there." Mackenzie joked. "We are from the dragon empire! I have prove!" Heather spoke up. I was speechless. Heather ran off and came back with two little night furies. ( mine was a normal night fury at the time, the incident happened when Heather was 9, so in 2 years from this flash back)
"This is my night fury, Nightmare. And this is Shadow, Justin's dragon. And I'm Heather. The dragon princess." Heather told Mackenzie, while running down a hill.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend the dragon prince or princess." Mackenzie apologize.
"Or the elf princess." Maddy added. "No, I meant to do that." Mackenzie snapped back. Maddy growled.
After a long talk about "who's better", two boys ran down the hill. One with a tux, the other, a black t-shirt. ( I'll give you one guess who those two are) "I'm Snape. And this is Bruce." The kid with the tux explained. "Yeah. I'm Bruce!" Bruce said. "And who are they?" Bruce asked Mackenzie. "They're Heather, Justin, and Maddy." Mackenzie told the boys. "Why a tux?" Heather asked Snape. "Tuxedos are cool." He responded.
Eventually Jessie and Jasmine came and we all talked. And talked. Until, a girl walked up with hair made of fire. She stared right at me with her big ice blue eyes. She didn't talk. At all. "Hi, I'm Justin. And you are?" I asked the girl. "I'm Emily." She whispered. "Pardon?" I didn't quite hear her. "I'm Emily." She repeated herself a bit louder. "Emily's a pretty name." I told her. "Thanks." She said. It all went up hill for the group since then.
-----end of flash back thingy------

Wow, good times. I get out of my bed and look around at my room. Something's off. Let's see, same dresser, same mirror, same wardrobe, same black carpet, same dragon in the corner, same old room. I've got it!! My room's never this clean! I wish it was. I go up to the door and twist the doorknob. It's locked! I never lock my door. And the door is made of fake wood, not real wood. I'm stuck in here with a hungry dragon. Shadow would never harm me, right?

-- P.O.V Heather--
Ok, ok. After hours of thinking I have two options to escape.
1: jump into the water and leave my dragon to die.
2: use my really bad magic to heal her.

I'm not sure what to pick. I love Nightmare, but I don't want to leave her. Plus I can't swim. So I have to use my cruddy magic to heal my dragon and possibly put her in more pain. Here it goes.
I grip my hands around Nightmare's wound and I now I need to think about happy things. "Think happy thoughts." I said to myself as my amulet started to glow. Her brake under my hands also glowed. I herd her moan. Oh god, I made it worse. Nightmare stopped the moaning.
Did I do it? I remove my hands from her wing. IT WORKED!!! WOOH WHOO!!!! I hop on her back an fly around the sky. I flew by my "room" in the sky and flew past another one. I heard a growl from inside that sounded like a night fury's. Then a scream, like "Justin?!"

-- P.O.V. Justin --
It's been a long time since I fed Shadow. I hope he's not hungry. "Grrr....." Shadow started to crawl towards me with his teeth showing. He spreads his wings. (So right now Shadow is in the position to kill) Shadow pounces at me and I scream. "AHHHH!!!!!!!" I quickly dodge the dragon, then I hear a faint "Justin?!" From outside.
It was Heather! "HEATHER!!!! HELP, SHADOWS TRYING TO EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell trying not to get eaten. "WAIT, WHAT WHY HE EAT YOU!!!" She asked. "I HAVE NO IDEA!!!! JUST HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!! OWWW!!!!" I yelled trying to get Shadow off my leg. "Ok, I'm coming, stay clear of the door!!" Heather yelled. I, or, we were well away from the door.
Heather burst through the door on Nightmare. Nightmare moved aside and Shadow immediately flew out the door to find some food.
"HEATHER!! You saved my life!! Thank you!" I ran over and gave her a huge. "No problem." Heather hugged back. "Now, should we go after Shadow. You know, if a poacher finds him, he's dead. After all, there's only two left." I asked.
"No, he'll come back on his own. I know night furies." Heather told me. "You know, for a younger sister, your a lot smarter." I said.