THE HERO

Point of view-Justin
Why would he do such a thing. I know there was gas, but he could of......you know.....ummm.......well..um.. Well she did make a sacrifice. It was ether we all die or she dies. I guess he made the right choice. Unless......SHE SURVIVED. I have to get back in there. I turn around at the big building where we were held. " I have do to get back in there. She could be alive." I stood up with confidence that Emily was still alive. "Enjoy, killing your self. That place is a death trap. She's probably dead by now." Snape hissed. "We're going to find the nearest town if you what to come, boys." Maddy said. I refused but Snape immediately said "Saddle up lets go."
Every one got on there pets (but Snape got on Coal, Bruce's horse, with Bruce)
"Justin are you sure you don't want to come. I don't feel comfortable leaving you here." Heather looked at my with concerned eyes.
"I'm fine. Go, I'll catch up. I can't leave her." I told her.
"Okay. But remember, we're going North. Okay." Heather turned away, and flew away on Nightmare, leading the group.
I turned to Shadow and looked at him. "How are we going to get back in there, bud?" He gave me a glare that looked like he was saying ' You're kidding, right!?'
I hopped on his back, and we flew around the building looking for an entrance. No luck. Sigh.
Shadows P.O.V
We've been flying around for 30 minutes. IN CIRCLES! I'm tired and dizzy. "EMILY, EMILY WHERE ARE YOU!" He's been calling her name for the past 15 minutes. I roar at him, trying to get him to stop. He didn't. Sigh.
I look over to the edge of the forest and I see something. Something shiny. It looks like a metal branch. I fly over to get a closer, Justin wouldn't stop yelling at me. I hit the branch with my tail. "Brilliant work Bud!" Why did he- oh. The building opened.
The door was to small for me to fit through, so Justin went alone. This was my time, time to nap.
P.O.V-Justin
I crawl through the small door without my dragon. I think he's asleep. Oh well. At the end of the hall there was a room with water and fire and.....oh no.
P.O.V- Emily
Where am I? I'm am I alive? I wake up. Good, I'm alive. I look around. I'm currently dangling from a rope above shark infested water. I'm dead. My hair or my hands will burn the rope and I'll fall to my death. I look to my left where I see Jessie being dried out dangling over fire. Same with Jasmine. The ropes started to lower. "AHH!!!!" We all knew we were all done for. I start to cry. "EMILY!!!" Is that "Justin!?" I turn to see Justin. My hero. "HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!" My feet are now twenty inches away from the water. "I'm coming Em." Justin started to run. He jumped and saved Jasmine. (He just broke the rope, she flew away and saved Jessie) Now the sharks could almost get me. Justin was running as fast as he could. He was still far from me. I knew I wasn't going to make it out alive. He jumped even though he was far from me. Mid air, he teleported! He reappeared just in time. He saved me. I fainted over all the excitement.
P.O.V-Justin
I lead the girls out side. Out side, there unicorns stood there with Shadow and Inferno. Jessie had to lay down on butterscotch (her unicorn) Because she can walk. Jasmine rode on Sparkles, her unicorn. I laid Emily on Shadow, then hopped on and started heading North. Inferno followed but the girls didn't. "Why North?" Jasmine asked. "Because that's where the group headed. I would like to stick with the group." We headed North. Hopping to catch up with the group soon.

I hoped you liked chapter 6. Part 7 coming soon. Comment if you have ideas for the next chapter.