WINGS OF FIRE

Point of view-Emily
I love the feel of the bird's fiery feathers against my hand. I think her name was... Inferno. Yea, Inferno. The fire on the bird and me, feels natural. I look around and every ones looking at me, with a shocked look on there faces, looking at me. Is it because I'm on fire, or is it that I'm touching a bird of fire. "Are you....okay?" Heather asked me nervously. "I feel...alive." I responded dramatically. "But ...but your on...well....fire." Maddy stuttered. "The flames don't hurt. It feels natural." After I said that, every one had mixed emotions about me? "How do flames feel NATURAL!? There making you delusional! Snap out of it!" Snape shouted in a worrying tone. Why would he say that....like..that?
No longer from Emily's point of view-
"Wait, she's right. Her element is fire. Remember." Bruce pointed out. "What do you mean by element, Bruce?" Maddy said, confused. "It the charm on our necklaces. Emily's looks like fire, so her element is fire." Bruce read plied
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to save time I'm going to say all there elements~~~~~~~~~~
Maddy-forest
Mackenzie-griffin
Heather-dragon
Emily-fire
Justin-ghost Dragons
Bruce-darkness
Snape-snakes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why are you darkness?" Emily asked. "Well mines a skull, and skulls are dark." Bruce said sharply. Then a note feel from the ceiling. Emily got excited and grabbed it. She got too excited that the note went up into flames. "Why did you do that!? That could of had info on HOW TO ESCAPE!?" Justin yelled in anger. "I'm.......so..sorry." Emily said sadly." I didn't know I could do that." Emily started to cry, then her tears turned to steam."Maybe the note said you could do that." Justin and Emily argued until Emily shouted. "ENOUGH OF THIS." Fire when every where and burned Justin. She was so mad at Justin that she didn't care that he was hurt. Her necklace glowed and wings of fire came out of her back. She struck Justin with her new wings. He now has two bad burn marks.
Every one was drawn away from the fight by a huge door opening. The door released a huge bear with two heads. Both the heads have sharp giant teeth. Emily turned towards the bear, flew towards it and started to burn it with her wings. Inferno joined Emily and fought by her side. The bear roared in pain. The bear when to strike them when Justin and Shadow took the hit for them. That amount of strength could of killed Emily, but not a night fury. Heather and nightmare ended up killing the bear. "Emily!" Justin rushed over to Emily, who has passed out on the floor. With out her wings of fire. Every one ran into the rom where the bear came from, except for Justin. He was carrying Emily.
In the room there has 3 passage ways. They all went through the middle passage way ( they did that for obvious reasons.) At the end of the passage, there were two girls. One was a mermaid, the other, a fairy.

I hoped you liked part 3. Part 4 is coming soon.
P.S should Justin and Emily be in a relationship? Please comment.