THE TOWN

P.O.V-Mackenzie
I was riding Leo, my griffin, for the first the first time in forever.(please don't say "copy write" in the comments) Leo has strong wings and soft fur. He is.....well..the perfect pet for me! He is so cute. What other person would even want a half lion half eagle pet! I would! Wait........why am dissing my pet? I don't know. Mmmmmmmm.........
Anyway, we were traveling all night when we come across a small town. It was a mid-evil town, which was weird because the place were we came from was so......well....high tech. Weird. "We rest here for the night then continue with our travels." Heather said with a stern on her face. "Why here, when the towns right there?" I asked. "I want to wait here for Justin before we go to the town." She said turning her head towards the ground. "He already has a girlfriend, you know that right?" Maddy said to Heather. By now the boys went a little bit away from the girls and talked. "I know, it's........well...a different feeling." Heather said looking at me. "Like what?" I asked. "It's complicated." She said. We all talked and talked until we all fell asleep. (Including pets)
"Dada, dada! Look there they are! I told you I wasn't hallucinating!" We all woke up to this voice. A child's voice. I look up to see a little boy, wearing rag like clothes, dragging his dad, also wearing rag like clothes, by his arm towards us. "I see, I see. We really should be leaving these........fine people......a..alone" The boys dad was terrified by Nightmare waking up. He looked at all of us, examining us carefully. He looked at his son with amazement on his face. "The guardians have returned." He whispered to his son. He ran back to the town yelling "THE GUARDIANS HAVE RETURNED!!!" Everyone gathered around us in amazement. Pushing each other to see us. "What's happening?" Heather looked at me with wide eyes. I could tell she was nervous. "I don't know." I replied. Heather back away from the crowd into Nightmare which made the dragon jump, scaring everyone back. Heather cuddled into Nightmare, she covered her with her wing, hiding Heather from all the people. I could tell she was shy.
"Why are you here?" Snape said, causing the crowd to be quiet. "Well.....y..your the...g...guardians. We haven't seen you in.........a long long time." A person from the crowd said. "What do you mean by the guardians?" Bruce asked. I was confused by this too. We're not heroes or protectors. So why are they calling use that?
I look over at Nightmare, and find that she fell asleep. How do dragons do it? Fall asleep at a time like this. Wow.
"Can we have some space please. We're just trying to pass through your lovely town." Snape said, trying to get the crowd to go away. "But you need to save us." The same little boy that found us said. "From what?" I ask. "From the evil dragon that's been...well....DESTROYING EVERYTHING!!!!!!" He responded. "What dragon?" We all ask.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.O.V-Justin
We were traveling of less than 10 minutes, when we came across a river. "WATER!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessie immediately jumped into the water and started to splash around. "This feels so good. I thought I would die!" Jessie said in relief. "Well the river is heading in the direction that we need to go, so you can swim till the river turns." I said. I laid Emily on butterscotch, and we continued.
We traveled all night and we finally found a small mid-evil town. The river went north for for awhile but it did not go through the town. "I can't go into there, there's no water!" Jessie complained. "Suck it up because we're just going to pass through to hopefully catch up with the group." Jasmine told her. I felt someone tap me on the back. I turn around to to see a little girl, who looked like she was poor. "I know where your friends are. The other guardians are this way." She told me. "This way-......can I pet your dragon sir. It's the only nice dragon I've seen that's owned by a boy." She looked at me with wide eyes and a small smile. I felt bad for the kid. "Yeah, I guess." I said. She was over joyed. She ran over to Shadow, she backed off a little. Shadow sniffed the kid, then cuddled into her. She pet the dragon, after a short while, she was hugging Shadow. "Thank you sir. Now fallow me." She tried to lead us to the group, but I wouldn't go. "What's wrong, Justin? Come on" Jasmine asked. "I can't leave Jessie behind. Or Emily." I replied. Emily was still out cold and, well Jessie's a mermaid. They both can't walk. "Um.....what if you bring them to us? So that way we don't have to wait for Emily to wake up or Jessie to walk." Jasmine asks, looking pretty pleased with coming up with that idea. "Well the problem is that.......well the mayor sort of made them fight the.......evil dragon that is terrorizing our town." She said with a disappointed look on her face. "WHAT DRAGON!!!???" We were all in shock when we the saw the gigantic beast over the horizon line. It's ear screeching roar and massive amounts of fire coming out of its mouth made me know we were going to die. "Oh no"

I hoped you liked part 7 part 8 coming soon. Please comment if you have an ideas for the next chapter.