The Reunion

P.O.V. Justin
What the... At the other end of the lake was Emily, Snape, Bruce, Mackenzie, Jasmine. Then Jessie. I could here her gasping for air. She most likely couldn't breathe under this-this evil water. She was holding something. Or some one. HEATHER. OH THANK GOD!!!! "yess she's ok-WACK!!" I yelled as something dragged me down.

P.O.V. No one.
"Did you here that?" Emily asked
"Yah I heard it too." Mackenzie added.
"I wonder what it was." Bruce asked like an idiot.
"Hum." Snape mumbled. He was upset that he's snake went missing.
"It sounded like Justin!!" Jasmine said, happily.
"I'll go get him." Jessie said before taking a huge breath then dove down to get there friend.
She swam around and found him. He was out cold and seaweed was rapped around his foot. She untangled his foot then swam for it gripping his hand. She swam and swam and swam until she finally reached shore. Jessie came up for air then lifted up Justin for air and put him in the beach beside his sister.
"Will they be alright?!" Emily asks. She's very worried about her friends.
"They'll be fine. The water is drugged with a knockout drug, thing. They'll be fine in a few hours. Emily, just keep them warm." Jessie says coming out of the water and turning into a person.
"On it." Emily says, starting a small fire.
"8 down one more to go till we can even thing about making a move on the elf king to save this world." Mackenzie says.
"Don't forget about our spirt animals." Snape says..
"If our spirt animals aren't with us, there most likely in the hands of the elf king." Jasmine points out.
"Good point. And Maddy is most likely there too. But we should keep an eye out." Snape adds on to Jasmine.
"Will get her back and our spirt animals when the dragon twins wake up." Bruce says.
"THERE. NOT. TWINS!!!!!" Everyone else says.
"Sorry."