Birthday Present

*Sixteen years later*

Lia stood in the gardens, slacking off in her duties to train with a two handed weapon Lanus's bodyguard left laying around.

"Hailiana Fae Nehal, mother and father will be upset with you, if you miss our master's morning visit again!" A nineteen year old elven male called from the garden doors, she stopped training long enough to wave him off with puffed out cheeks.

"I do not care, big brother, our master is rude, a lecher, and I hate him!" Angry sounding footsteps drew closer from behind her before a hand clamped down onto her bicep, whirling her around to see her brother glaring her down.

"Do not say such things, you know it upsets our master!"

"I do not care, I hate him!"

"But he likes you, he even wants you to be his personal slave, instead of just a house slave!"

"No, I do not want to! You know how horrid he would treat me, Jax, what he would do to me?!" The silver haired fifteen year old ripped away from her brother's hold, tears streaming down her face. "I may be the prettiest of all his slaves, but I am no Harlot for his pleasure!" Anger bubbled up and crackled between the two elves, the two handed weapon poised and ready to strike in her grip.

"Lia," Jax sighed, wrapping his arms around her, "You will not be his Harlot, you are one of the most capable, mature, and intelligent females amongst his slaves that he actually favors."

"No, Jax, I'm not."

"He taught you to read, for Creator's sake, and is trying to teach you magic, what more do you want as proof?!"

"Lia, Jax, enough arguing, we do not have time for it!" A stern female voice caught both their attentions, a gray haired elven woman came marching up to them.

"Yes mother..." Jax looked down and away from her intense burning gaze.

"Sorry mother..." Lia mumbled under her breath, glaring her brother down next to her. With a sigh, their mother walked up to her, taking the crimson eyed female in her arms.

"You will have no say in the matter concerning your future position to our master, but be reassured my daughter, he will treat you kindly..." Her voice cracked, drawing the young girl's gaze up to look at her mother, seeing tears forming in the older woman's own eyes.

"If that is what you say mother, then I will be content...no more tears, please." Wrapping her arms around her mother, Lia held tightly, trying to draw away the growing fear in her chest.

"Now, come along you two, our master awaits us."

The trio arrived at the front gates of the mansion, only to see an older elven male bowing deeply to a tall dignified older human, who looked down his nose at him.

"Father, no!" Lia called, rushing over to the elven male's side, practically pushing him away from the older human.

"Lia what are you-?!"

"-Master, no. Do not harm him, please! It was my fault we are late!" With a fierce glare sent in the human's direction, Lia  held tightly to her father.

"Ah, my young slave, there you are." A soft smile spread across the Magister's face as he looked at Lia's protectiveness over her father. "I had no intention of harming him in any way if it meant your displeasure."

"Master, I do not wish to be anything more than your house slave, please."

"You are my slave to do with as I please. It pleases me to have you be my personal  slave." Pain shot through her every muscle as he squeezed her arm tightly, pulling her up to look him in the eye.