(2)What's Real?

Y,n POV

I barely just finished humming the song until I heard someone come in...

--Normal Time--

I regain consciousness of the real world, my soul slipping back to my body, feeling the new found alertness and the pull of time going back to normal. I finally got out of the trance of the past and stood up strait, yep still in Meteli. I grabbed all my stuff, changed into a f,c long sleeve shirt and black jeans, and headed out the side of my makeshift "tent". Then I put on my mouth cover, tucked in my h,c hair and packed all my supplies. Looking around I didn't see anyone, but I still put on my cloak just in case and walked into the outskirts of town. I had recently stayed around Meteli, but I can't stay here forever so I'm going to keep moving. I bought some more things I needed for my trip, mostly food and drinks, and decided against looking around the town again to save more time. Off to somewhere new...

Xx

I finally got to a clearing just out of sight from a village, but close enough to go to the village without losing to much energy. I took a little rest and put down my supplies. I remembered that part of my past this morning and it was oddly recent for it to be showing up again it was only about a couple days- NO I'm not dwelling on that I have to think about something else. ANYTHING else... Oh! I remember a pleasant song from my... childhood... and I think it was

<Play Music>

Deep in the Meadow

Deep in the meadow
Under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head
And close your eyes
and when they open, the sun will rise

Here it's safe, and here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you

Deep in the meadow
Hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam Ray
Forget your woes, and let your troubles lay
and when it's morning, they'll wash away

Here it's safe, and here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you

I heard a footstep and something crack behind me and immediately shot/threw my w,l at it. I turned and saw a light brown haired guy with blue eyes that I met for only a second before he walked forward with his weapon and I used my w,l on him again. I just ran as far as I could and grabbed my supplies on the way. My hood was down, but I didn't need it since my secret was already tucked away and I had my mouth cover on. While I was running I noticed him chasing after me so I ran towards the village, but he was surprisingly even faster than me. The stranger caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. He made me have my back to the ground and my hands above my head. I struggled to get free, but I only managed to kick him twice before he sat on my legs to keep them down. He stared at me for a while and got a little to close... Why did you- I said before I was cut off by him "why did you shoot/throw your w,l at me in the first place?" He said well I didn't m-mean to K-kill you I-I-it was just an I-instinct, a-and when you walked up behind me I was s-sacred you were going to attack m-me I said mumbling every so often. "Well just be more careful next time, though I'm still not letting you go free"

...

Hope you liked it! I got this one to be longer and this will probably be the normal size of a chapter. P.S sorry i used a hunger games song it's the only one i could find.
Bye! :3 ~Bakon