(8 + 3/4)Um... Ships and stuff

Y,n's POV

Blah blah blah time skip cause author~Sama is lazy🙃

Lets see all the people on this ship:
(So sorry if I spell the names wrong, but I know I got more than half of them right)

...Laurence
...Aphmau
Vlyad
...Aaron
Katelyn
Travis
Chad
Isabell
Lucinda

Then the two prisoners...
Sasha and Michi
I've been told minimum about those two, but I knew to stay away from them for... reasons. I hate how being on this ship means I have to be closer to everyone, but thank Irene that Chad let us use this boat instead of the cramped one.

I walked around the ship talking to most of the people. I started with Isabelle since I didn't know much about her, but she was very nice. Then I talked to Katelyn sort of... for like 20 seconds, then Lucinda, then Chad who kept getting in my personal space which angered me! And eventually pushed him back, then Travis who tried to be romantic, but made himself look like even more of an idiot then he already is, and then I listened to Vlyad's music because the prisoners which I need to stay far away from where over there.  Afterwards I small talked with Laurence, then he left for a nap and later I didn't get the chance to speak with Aphmau or Aaron.

Xx

"LAND HO!" I heard Chad shout at the TOP of his lungs.

A/N-
Hi everyone! COMMENT WHO YOU SHIP! I will DEFINITELY soon be doing a character creation contest 'cause this is getting a bit boring let's be honest! Hope you enjoyed reading this mini chapter. I keep posting little filler chapters😁 'cause I can't do IT yet🤐 I'm gonna EXPLODE from these *eep!* SECRETS...

Stay Krispy my babies!

;3

~Bakon