(8)Them

I could feel the memory slip in taking the place of the dream when I drifted off to sleep...

I could see the picture of his face blurry in my mind. I could make out the black hair slightly curled in the front, the brownish-black eyes, and his calming look. His look was too familiar. He was family... he... was. my. brother.

I woke up abruptly. Who was he? I need to find my brother! Why did I not know I had a brother before... It happened? Everyone settled down and they told me about how they saved the mother and her child and a lot about Lucinda's apprentice and what happened when I was asleep. Wow do things like this always happen? Anyway Travis was put in a cell because he almost killed Aphmau! She woke up the same time I did so they explained to both of us and while Aphmau went to talk to Travis I walked around Pikoro for a while, still not trusting anyone.  Why did that dream- I mean memory appear last night? I don't know, whatever.

Xx

The other said they were going to train so I did too, but by myself. They told me I shouldn't be so lonely all the time, though I still refused, but dropped by later. Well not necessarily dropped by as much as snooped a bit. I heard they were having a good time so I left, not before I heard this HILARIOUS conversation on Travis grabbing Aphmau's butt! I literally had to lay on the ground to stop myself from laughing! Anyway i trained for a while until Aphmau came to get all of us to leave back to Phoenix drop.

Xx

Wow! We really just teleported all the way back to Phoenix drop. The guard Dante was yelling about something, but I couldn't hear him. Something was wrong, I knew it because everyone else was worried about something...

A/N-

OH MA GHAWD thx you peoplessszzz! Sorry I haven't been writing, but this week I know I can write more. Oh btw I'm thinking of adding new characters into the story and I'll add another chapter so if you have any ideas you can comment them!

Stay Krispy! (maybe my new motto lol)

;3

~Bakon