(5)Do I Even Know The Answers?

Short A/N- hi, sorry this is going to be a short chapter because I have writers block :/ and thank you SOOO much for reading, voting, etc, and all of that stuff. Also if you have any suggestions for me that would be great! Just message me plz if you do (on watt pad)
OMG THX SOOO MUCH PPLZ there is almost 150 reads and this is the first week of my first book EVAH!

Y,n's POV

So after Aphmau welcomed me to Phoenix drop she asked me well, ya know, more questions, but I didn't mind because small things and she complimented me a couple times in there somewhere. Aphmau also invited me to spend the afternoon with her playing games or getting to know each other, blah blah blah, the village, and the others. She seemed sweet so I accepted, but only for a little while cause I wanted some time by myself. "Well I have to go, but Laurence wanted me to tell you that he's by the tree house and needs something from you" she said and then walked off. I'm pretty sure that Laurence me to that a should be there instead of just he's by the tree.

Xx

Laurence's POV

I asked her four questions and I still barely knew anything about her, let alone even see what she actually looks like. I stepped closed to get a good look of her amulet again, and looked down at it. I reached slowly forward and gently grab it and turn the amulets to its back, some thing was drawing me in. I definitely should've asked first because it looked like she was nervous and out of reflex she grabbed the amulet too and our hands met. Then she blushed a bit and we both let go. "Sorry I just wanted to uh- look at your amulet" I said waiting for her to respond. She stepped back and said "I-it's not a problem I just..." I knew that tone to well, it was someone talking about their past. "Never Mind you don't have to tell me now, just if and when you want to" I said and she walked out.