45

We all decided to head over to Martin Stein's wife and ask her questions to get more info on Stein. When we get there, I look around the house and it looked beautiful. The house was pretty big too and I just wish I had a house like this. Barry was with Mrs. Stein talking about Dr. Stein. I look at Barry and Mrs. Stein and I see Caitlin walk up to them. I decided to walk over and Barry was asking is she never heard of her husband since the disappearance. "No." she responds and I look at Barry. "Mrs. Stein, could I show you a photograph?" Barry asks and she nods. "Have you seen this person before?" Barry asks and I look at Mrs. Stein. "Yes, I have. Who is he?" she asks us and I look at Barry and he looks at me. "He's just a person of interest in your husband's case." Dr. Wells says and I nod in agreement.

"When did you see him?" I ask her.

"I started getting the feeling that someone was watching me. Sometimes I still do. And about a month after Martin disappeared, that young man showed up here." she says and I look at Caitlin.

We leave the house and we walk away. "It appears Martin Stein and Ronnie Raymond have something in common besides sharing a body. They both feel the need to protect the women they love." Dr. Wells says and I look at Caitlin. "Clarissa said that she feels like she's being watched." I say and me and Barry turn and look at Dr. Wells. "Well then, this has all the makings of a stakeout." Dr. Wells says. "But Barry's got a date tonight, and so do I." I say and Dr. Wells nods. "You both should go." Dr. Wells says and I look at Barry and we nod at Dr. Wells. Barry picks me up and we speed over to the house and we head over to our rooms and start to change. I hear the doorbell ring and I head downstairs and see Jake. "Hey, you ready?" Jake asks and I nod and head out.

*~*~

After our dinner date, Jake had to go back and see his mom. I open the door and then I see Barry shirtless and Linda topless on the couch with I Know I'm Not the Only One playing in the background. I look away quickly and I cross my arms. "Tori! I thought you were going out?" Barry asks and I roll my eyes. "I did, but Jake had to go see his mom after dinner and I came home. I thought you guys were going out too, not making out half naked on the couch." I say and look back slightly to see that they were putting their shirts on. Suddenly my phone dings and so does Barry's. I see that it was a text from Caitlin and it says Firestorm I look at Barry and then at Linda, "Sorry, Linda, I have to do something important. " Barry says and I put my phone in my back pocket. "Yeah, I have to do something important too." I say and I look at Linda. "Feel free to get whatever you like from the fridge." I say and me and Barry run out. "You couldn't have warned me that you were coming home?" Barry asks.

"Well excuse me for thinking that no one was gonna be home and I could just crawl into bed and watch TV." I whisper yell.

"Your unbelievable." Barry says coldly and I look at him angrily.

"Me? I'm not the one making out with my boyfriend on the couch half naked." I say coldly.

"Can we just get into our suits and head over to the Stein house." I say and he wraps his arm around me and we speed over to S.T.A.R. Labs. Then we head over to the house, "Professor Stein." I yell and he looks at us. "We're not here to hurt you. And I know you don't want to hurt anyone else." Barry says as we walk a little closer. "So if you could just not... flame on." I say but he does in the process. He throws a fire ball at us and Barry grabs me and speeds us on the other side and we see a car explode. "Don't think that I'm not still mad at you." I say to him. "Same here." he says and speeds over to Stein and pushes him to a stone pillar. Stein flames on and flies up with Barry holding on. "Barry!" I yell and look up at the flames swerving in the sky. "Tori, get in." Caitlin asks and I run to the van and I see my bike in the back. "Thanks." I say and they nod. I hop on my bike and I follow the flames in the sky while Caitlin and Dr. Wells follow behind me.