•Not Human•

•Not Human•

I'm not a typical teenage girl if anyone's thinking that. I'm not even all the way human. I'm part animal. Part beast most people would say. But I'm not a beast. None of us are. We're here to protect the normal people. They just don't know.

There are ten types of us. Each animal special in each way. Some people call us "were's". First there's the Were-Snake, then the famous Were-wolf, the were-bird, my kind the were-Cat, the were-bull, the mysterious were that doesn't have a name really, we call that one the 6th were, the very rare were-Kangaroo, the cute were-rabbit, and last, the were-Fox. The tenth were hasn't been discovered yet. We never came at the same time.

Our purpose is to protect. That's always been out purpose. If we weren't here most people would dead from Vampires or something like that.

I've been a Were-Cat for 5 years. For 5 years I been dealing with this. The same day I became a were is the same day I lost everything. My parents, my home. Everything. Now I live in this place I like to call the Hut. It's where me and other weres around town come to. Most areas have a clan of weres. It's me, another were-cat, 2 were-wolves, a were-fox, a were-rabbit, a were-bird, and a 6. We protect the people in this town.

I knew sooner or later that we would run into so trouble though. I knew we weren't the only creatures in this area. I had a felling. And it's out worst enemy too. But the worst part is...I'm falling for one of them...