•Domino Effect•

•Domino Effect•

•2 Weeks Later•
•Rayan•

I was hanging around town with Craig today, since the others had to watch Flora.

While walking down the street, I saw Kayla and Natalie walking. Ever since I kissed Kayla, she seems to look even more beautiful. I guess since she's that girl and all. Kayla sees us and smiles. Seeing her smile made me smile.

"Hey Rayan." Kayla says.

"Hey. Sup Natalie." I say.

"Hey fool." Natalie says.

I notice Craig stands there kinda awkward.

"Oh this is Craig, one of my Clan Members." I say. Craig waves. The girls does the same. I see Natalie look at Craig a little differently though. A flirty look. Oh lord.

"So what y'all doing?" Natalie asks.

"Nothing much." I say. "But we gotta get some food to the little witch." I add. Both of the girl's face changes.

"Wait, why is she even with y'all?" Kayla ask.

"Well, umm...see she's...Craig you say." I say. Craig looks at me with a 'Really Bro?' Face.

"Yeah...umm...she's apart of, our clan." Craig says.

"The hell? Why?" Natalie says.

"It was a deal we made. She become apart of the clan and she doesn't go after Kayla." I say.

"I could take her!" Kayla yells.

"Remember she turned you into a mouse." I say.

"But she did scratch the hell out of her face." Craig says.

"But she almost killed you. She had mispronounced a spell. If she had said it right, you would be dead right now." I say. Kayla just stands there.

"Well, she better watch herself." Kayla says.

"Don't worry, she won't do anything." I say, rapping my arms around her waist.

"Okay I guess..." Kayla says. I kiss her on the forehead.

"Aww." Natalie says. I see Kayla blush.

"Natalie why you always got to do that?" Kayla asks.

"Don't worry Kayla. I think Natalie might be the one blushing after a while." I say.

Kayla looked at Natalie, then Craig. She must of caught on by how her face expression changed. Natalie did also.

"Aye now." Natalie says. We all laugh a bit.

"I see y'all." Kayla says. I think that's when Craig finally caught on too.

"Wait, holdup." Craig says.

Kayla and I chuckle a bit.

"Anyways, how about we get something to eat. I'm so hungry." Natalie says.

"Sure." I say. We all walk to the nearest food place.

~Chresanto~

I'm am so glad that I get to leave! Flora was getting on my last nerve. We could leave her be but we don't trust her. She can and will do something. Hell, we leave alone for an hour and she turned Kayla into a mouse. She's like a little child, can't leave her alone.

I walk into town, just to be walking. I need some fresh air.

Turning the street corner, I run into someone I fell right on my asś. I think the other person did too.