•Learning New Things•

•Kayla•

Natalie and I were able to get to the hut before the meeting started. I swear these meeting get on my nerves.

We walk in and sat down, already wanting to leave.

Kyle comes in, swiftly looking at me, then looks away.

It's been two weeks since we have spoken to each other. Ever since our argument, he just glances at me, sometimes giving me a mean look. I just get over it. Does it look like I care if he doesn't talk to me?

"Okay guys, I think a monster hunter is in the area." Kyle says.

Other than Vampires, Monster hunters are like our worst enemy. It's like the KKK to black people. Monster hunters are just ordinary people, that know too much. They almost made Vampires go extinct at one point.

"How is that?" Ally asks.

"Well, with a few warning from other clans, they say the monster hunter might be over here. He's heard a lot of things going on in this town." Kyle says, looking a me.

I would say something but I'm sick of arguing. Plus, I still don't want to talk to him. Not yet.

Once the meeting was over, me and Natalie walked to the park, where we'll meet up with Rayan and Craig. Natalie had begged me to tell Rayan to bring Craig. She really likes him.

I see the guys before we make it to the park. Natalie must of seen, by how she was really jumpy.

"Hey." Rayan says. I welcomed him with a hug. It's weird how Rayan is un-dead, but warm. A cozy warm.

I felt Rayan kiss my forehead, which made me blush. Oh gosh, I need to control that.

"Aww." Natalie and Craig says, making me crush even more.

"Shush." I say, letting go of Rayan.

"Don't forget though." Rayan says, looking at Natalie and Craig.

"Oh yeah." I say, smirking.

"Don't forget what?" Natalie asks, looking confused. Craig is silent, then he starts laughing.

"Wow Natalie, for a were you're kinda slow catching on." Rayan says.

"Ohhhh, Hey!" Natalie says. We all laugh.

We all started walking around, just having our good old conversation.

Natalie and Craig had went off somewhere. Why they gotta ditch? Anyways, Rayan and I were on a tree branch, once again. Don't worry, the branch is sturdy this time.

"What do you think Craig and Nat are doing?" Rayan asks.

"...Kissing." I came up with. It might be true through.

Rayan chuckles a little. "That might be true." He says. It was silent for a moment. Just then I remembered something.

"Hey, I heard that there might be a monster hunter in the area." I say.

"I know. I drew him the other day." Rayan says.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about your power." I say. It was quiet again. I thought about the meeting we had today and how Kyle was blaming me for the monster hunter being here. The thought kept bugging me. "Do you think, I'm the reason the monster hunter is here? Like I caught his attention?" I say.

"Why would you think that?" Rayan asks.

"Cause, Kyle had blamed me for it. Usually I don't care what he thinks, but I thought about. I really think it's my fault." I say.