•Second Try•

•Second Try•

•Rayan•

I walk around the woods, just to get away from the others. This whole picture thing is stressing me out. I had to tell the others, to explain why it was important to catch Flora. Now everybody knows why I've been gone most of the day. At least they don't know she's a were-cat.

My question is how is she...the one? It's just, she's a were, she actually ages. I don't. How are we suppose to be together if we're two totally different things. If she was human than I could understand then.

I walk to the nearest store to get some chips for that witch. We ran out of food. Well, we didn't have a lot.

While in there, I see a familiar figure standing by the drinks. I smirk, realizing who it is.

I would pop out of nowhere like usual, but I decided to be nice today. Before I go over to her, I just look her.

I can't believe this innocent looking girl can be a killing animal. No one would of guessed she would of been a were-cat. With her kinky curly brown black hair, and her milk chocolate skin tone. I just admire every little detail.

I don't know why I'm so attracted to her. There's just something about her that attracts me. I think she feels the same way about me too.

It's a strong chance that she could be that girl, but I need to kiss her for sure. I would of kissed her yesterday if the tree branch didn't break. Man, I got so mad.

I tap Kayla on her shoulder. She turns around and smiles.

"Hey Rayan." Kayla says, smiling.

"Hey. You okay from last night?" I ask.

"Uh yeah. I didn't expect for that witch to attack us like that." Kayla says.

I would warn her about Flora but then I would have to tell her about the picture. I'm not truly sure if she's the one so I can't say anything, yet.

"Yeah. I think the witch might be after y'all?" I say, trying not to give anything away.

"Why?" Kayla asks.

"I don't know. She's crazy." I say. About half of that is true. That girl crazy.

"I guess. But I didn't expect y'all to pop out of no where." Kayla says, walking to the counter.

"Yeah. She had one of our clan members." I say.

"That girl?" Kayla says, paying for her drink.

"Yeah. That Tori. Y'all could be good friends." I say.

"Yeah, if we weren't opposites." Kayla says.

We walk out the store and we walk down the street. We ended up talking about our clan members and such.

"So who's like the 'leader' of your clan?" I ask.

"That black were-wolf, Kyle." Kayla says, making a stank face.

"I can tell you don't like him." I say.

"He gets on my last dámn nerve. I can't stand him." Kayla says.

"I know were-wolves are annoying but he's that bad?" I ask.

"Yes! It's always his way! And he always got to find a negative to something." Kayla says.

"We'll he can't be as bad as one of my clan members." I say.

"He can't be as bad as Kyle." Kayla says.

"Nope he's worse. Jacob always gotta trying to get with every girl. If he was human he would have so many baby mommas." I say. Kayla laughs a bit.

"It's that bad?" Kayla says.

"Yes! And the only reason Tori is in the clan is because of Jacob. He had accidentally bit her while they were..." I trail off. I don't even want to say it.

"Oh that. Jacob nasty." Kayla says. I laugh a bit.

"Yes he is. Tori is like love struck for that boy though. I feel sorry her." I say.

Ever since Jacob bit Tori, she's just been head over heels for him. She would take a bullet for him, even though he's the one with the gun. It's sad, how Jacob treats her.

"Aww. I hope she gets out the phase." Kayla says.

"Me too." I say.

It's quiet a bit. I look up and notice it's really cloudy, almost stormy. Kayla noticed it too cause she's walking quicker.

"Man, I hate rain. And I'm not saying that cause I'm part cat. I just don't do rain." Kayla says.

I saw one of the first drops of rain hit Kayla on the nose. That's when she started speed walking till she got under a bus stop.

"You really hate rain" I say.

"I really do." Kayla says.

It's quiet again. I realize how close Kayla is to me. Okay Rayan time to make a move. Kayla looks at me with those brown eyes. Yes, okay now just move closer. I started to move closer.

"KAYLA!" I heard someone yell. We both turn to see a guy, walking up to us...with dark orange eyes. Oh shìt.

•Kyle•

I was walking down the street going to a friends house, since I was bored. Walking down the street, I see Kayla, walking with some dude.

I don't know why, but I was a little jealous. It's not like I like a lot. But the one thing I like about her is the fact that she says her opinions, instead if being quiet. She actually stands up for herself. And her rebellion is a little bit of a turn on.

Kayla started speed walking to a bus stop, and that's when I noticed it's was raining a bit. I almost forgot she didn't like rain.

She was standing there with that guy. He looks really familiar. I've seen him somewhere I know I have. I see him look at Kayla like he was gonna kiss her. Wait......WHAT THE FÚCK SHE'S WITH THAT VAMPIRE!

"KAYLA!" I yell. They both look at me. I can't tell who's more scared. All I know is, somebody gonna die.

•Kayla•

I froze. Of all the people...Kyle. I can tell he was pissed with his orange eyes. Rayan loos totally scared.

When I noticed Kyle's arm had a little bit of fur on them, I knew he was changing.

"Rayan come on!" I yell. I grab his arm and start running. This is the only time I will ever run in rain.

Kyle started chasing us, still human somewhat. I can tell he was getting less animal by how he was running faster.

"Kayla get on my back! And hold your breath." Rayan says. I quickly jumped on his back and he sped off. I closed my eyes, scared.

When Rayan stopped running, we were in front of a hair store.

"Come on." I say, taking Rayan's hand. I am not spending another second in the rain.

We both walk inside, smelling all of the hair chemicals. We walked to the back, so if Kyle walked in here, we'll have a place to hide.

We stat in the ground, talking.

"I am so gonna get it when I go back to the hut." I say. I'm actually a bit worried. What if they kick me out? I would have no where to go.

"He looked pretty mad." Rayan says.

"Oh I can tell he was pissed." I say.

We keep talking till I have this feeling. I slowly go up to see at the door. Kyle is coming.

"Oh shít Kyle's coming." I whisper.

"Come on." Rayan says. He takes my hand and takes me to the back door of the store. Well, it stopped raining.

"Imma run to the hut. See you later." I say.

"See you soon." Rayan says. I hug him for a minute. When I let go, he speeds off. I start running after that. Luckily the hut is not far from here. But like I said, I'm gonna get it when I get there.

~

I sit in the hut, more nervous than everything. Some of the clan here, except Kyle. I guess he's looking all over town.

Suddenly I heard yelling. Kyle's yelling.

He walks in, more angry than before. Everyone looks at him weird while I look scared.

"KAYLA WHAT THE FÙCK!" Kyle yells. Everyone turns their attention towards me. Natalie looks the more scared for me.

I just stay quiet. I have nothing to say. I can't think of anything to say.

"I can't fućking believe you! Why would you do that to the clan like that?" Kyle yells.

I still remain silent.

"Well, say something!" Kyle yells.

"It's not what you think." I say quietly.

"It's exactly what I think!" Kyle says.

"He didn't do anything wrong. We was just hanging out." I say. I saw Natalie's face change.

"He's still the enemy!" Kyle yells. Everyone look at me different.

"Not to me. He not bad." I say.

"He still a Vampire!" Kyle yells.

"BUT HE SAVED MY LIFE. FROM HIS OWN CLAN. HE'S BEEN PROTECTING ME AND IM PROTECTING HIM. HE AIN'T DID SHÎT!" I yell, in Kyle's face.

It was quiet, but there was tension.

"Kyle, he's not all that bad." Natalie says.

"You knew too!" Kyle yells at her.

"Leave her alone." I say. Kyle turns back to me.

"Why should I?" Kyle says.

"Cause...I started this mess. She had nothing to deal with this." I say.

"Why? Why him?" Kyle says.

"Because, he treats me better than most of y'all." I say. Everyone gave changes, to a more sympathetic face.

"But Kayla, he's still the enemy." Kyle says.

"I don't care! You said out purpose was to protect humans, not kill Vampires!" I yell.

My eyes turn to a lavender color. I just shove pass Kyle and walk out. I don't need people seeing me cry.

•Flora•

I was able to escape earlier, since nobody brought some dàmn food. I bet Rayan went to see that girl again. Rayan needs to learn he can't be with her. She's a were. It could never happen. Unlike her, I can stop my aging we could be together. But no, apparently 'she could be the one'. Bullshìt.

Apparently, he has to kiss her though to see if she's 'her'. Well, to make sure that never happens, I'm a just take her out.

While walking, I heard crying. Great, annoying crying. Just what I need. I look around, trying to see where the crying was coming from. It sounds like its coming up. I look up and around, seeing a girl in a tree, crying. Now what the hell? Why are you up a tree and crying? I was about to keep on walking, but I saw her face. It just about the same face from that picture.

My day just got better. Now, what spell to use on her. I should use the spell that stops the heart. I know, it's a little harsh, but I really want to try it on someone. I say the spell and aim at the girl.

At first she just sits there, but then she starts to grow fur and shrink. Aw dàmn I turned her into a mouse. I forgot those two spells sound alike.

Either way, I can have Rayan to myself. No one messes with a witch.

_____________

Well ain't flora evil? Lol I would love it if y'all would comment and all that. I would love the feedback. Bye now :) ~Peace