Chapter 2: bump!

I grabbed what little energy had left and started to the door. Maybe he was to drunk and left it open, I thought to myself. As I reached for the handle I opened it with ease. I saw 'dad' passed out with bottles around him. "Bye idiot" I said lightly as I opened the door. The cool air I haven't felt in a long time. I started running, running so fast so I don't have to see the hell hole again. My legs burned after what felt like 10 mins. I set myself down on an old tree stump. There was no hell home in sight anymore. As I caught my breath I knew I couldn't stop now. I ran again. "Hey!" I heard a guy yell. No! He couldn't of found me. I ran fast. out of no where *BAM* I blacked out.
*Kians pov*
I was walking Hazel when out if no where a girl about my age ran so fast pasted me. I was confused and tried to stop her. "Hey!" I yelled, she slowed a bit then sped up. I started to jog toward her but she hit her head on a low hanging branch. "Ow what happen" I heard her speak. Her voice was perfect and her brown long hair which was now coated in leaves was so Beautiful. "You hit your head on the branch" I said helping her up. Her hands were soft, and she's pretty cute. Wait I don't even know her yet!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Hey kittens hope you enjoy this chapter!!! Soon to come byeeeeee ❤️❤️
Love, Cheyenne