Chapter 25: New home!

Kian pov. (Now Ava is 6 months. Sorry I jump!)

Ava and I have been packing her house and my room from the o2l house for some time now. We are moving a little big further down from downtown L.A to a bigger 3 bed home. "Ava!!!!" I yelled as we reached in our new home. "Come on kiwi! Let's unpack." I shiver at the name kiwi. "wait." I grabbed her and kissed her in the middle of the new home. "Okay okay." She laughed. I unpacked for a while because she had some pains. After we finished our new house was perfect. "It's 6:30!" Ava yelled. It was Friday and on Friday at 6:30 we order pizza and watch movies. "I'll call!" I yelled.
Ava pov!
Kian went to call for pizza and I picked out movies, The hangover, Hot tub time machine, and some others. "Pizza ordered." Kian jumped on the couch as I put the first disk in, his favorite, tangled. "Ohhhh" he yelled as he seemed super interested in the movie. "Kian!" I grabbed his hand and put it on my tummy. "Omg he is moving!" He yelled. "You don't know if it's a boy yet!" I laughed as I felt it. "I love you." I spoke as I fell asleep.
*next morning!*
I woke up feeling ill. This damn morning sickness will be the death of me. I ran to the toilet to throw up again. I felt Kian put my hair In a bun. "It will be out soon enough." Kian soothed. I do hope so cause it hurts bad. Kian and I decided to go to the beach since it was a perfect day. "Come on babe!" He yelled from downstairs. "Coming" I yelled then a burst hit me. It kicked again. "Oh ok ok" I calmed. I started down stairs to the door. "Ready!" I smiled. "Ok." He took my hand and we started to the beach. I can't wait until this baby is with us in real life. And our wedding is tommrow!!!
--------------------------------------
Hey kittens! Sorry for the short chapter but! Can you wait for the baby any longer! I'm so happy! Is it a girl or a boy? Can you chill until the gender tommrow? Can't wait BYEEE! Love, Cheyenne!