Chapter 4: The O2L house

KIANS pov
  We got to the house after she agreeded. She is really cute and I like her but I barley met her so I can say anything yet. We walked to the door and the guys stopped talking. "Bro, who's the chick!" Jc says. I punch his arm. "This is Ava and she is living with us for a little." I smiled the guys looked shocked. "awesome another person to hang with, I'm Ricky!" He engulfed her in a hug. "Ow" she cried.
Ava pov
  I walked in the 'o2l' house and on the couch sat 5 boys. Woah what did u get myself into. "Bro, who's the chick!" A curly brown headed said. Kian punched his arm. "This is Ava and she is living with us for a little" he smiled. "Awesome! Another person to hang with." He hugged me but hugged to tight where he got the lashes on my back. Ricky backed up a little, "sorry" he spoke. "Ava?" Kian looked concerned. I tried changing the subject "what's y'all names" I smiled the pain. The each stood up and named themselves. "Im Ricky" the one with the lisp said. "Sam" the shorter one with red cheeks smiled. "Treeeeevvvvorr" the youngest one sung. I giggled. "I'm Jc!" The curly head said. "Connor" he didn't took up from the computer. Kian whispered in my ear, " he's not social" I giggled again. "Okay guys imma show Ava to her room" Kian grabbed my arm and showed me the room upstairs. It was amazing!! (Picture above). I hugged Kian and began to look through. "Now tell me about when Ricky hugged you." He sat in the bed. I showed my back. "Omg Ava! What happen." I explained the whole dad story and he hugged me. "We will never let him near you" I cried. He moved the years with his thumbs. "Don't worry, and we will get you new things tommrow okay?" I shook my head. I hope I'll like it here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey kittens 3rd chapter today!! Hope you enjoy!!!! Byeeeee
Love, Cheyenne