Chapter 11: Ghosttown

*Ava pov*
As he started the car he threw me in the back with my hands tied and my mouth taped, we drove. I fell asleep many times and the drive felt forever! After about 7 hours of driving we pulled into a little house in the forest, it was run down. "Let's go, have fun" he smiled picking me up and throwing me in the 'new' basement. Where is my family!!
*ricky pov*
Kian was torn, he didn't even eat breakfast or dinner. I know we have to find Ava soon. "ding" the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door hoping for Ava, it wasn't. "Hi, I know your looking for my sister Ava." The tall male with brown hair talked. "Who are you" I asked a little worried. "I'm her brother, Jake." He spoke. I don't know what made me tackle him but I did. "Hey!" He yelled pushing me off, "Im here to help!" He yelled with his hands up in surrender. "YOU NEVER HELPED HER! You were a drug addict!" I yelled. "I WAS! I gave it up to find my sister." He frowned. Should we trust him?
             *kian pov*
   I heard yelling so I started down stairs. I saw a tall male that looked a little like Ava. "HER BROTHER WOULDNT LEAVE" Ricky yelled. Brother?! I ran down and started to punch him but Ricky caught me. "It's okay Kian, he wants to help" Ricky soothed. He explained what there past looked liked and why he did drugs. "But I know where Ava is!" He smiled. I smile crossed widely across my face. "WHERE" I yelled. "He said, if I ever needed more drug money to come to him and help 'get rid of her' I declined however but he said if I ever changed my mind to find him, 'deep in the Ghosttown '" he said. Get rid of her? HES GOING TO KILL HER!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Hey kittens! Not a true cliffhanger but read to find out what happens! Don't forget to favorite and thanks for 33 reads (it's not a lot but it means a ton!) byeeee
                         Love,
                                Cheyenne