Chapter 22: Young And Pregnaut?

Ava pov!
Kian stayed for a few days after we made love. He went home yesterday but I've been pretty ill for the past while. It hit me last night... I think I may be pregnant. I was crying on the floor when I heard the door open. "Babe!" I heard Kian yell. I didn't answer but I just kept weeping. "Babe! What wrong!" Kian yelled frantically throwing his arms over me. I didn't want to ruin his life, but he must know right? "Kian, I may be pregnant." I spoke. He slowly got up. Looked sharply at me and walked out of the door. I layed back down, and wept again.
              Kian pov!
    Her words echoed in my head as I walked out of the house. I hope she didn't take it wrong. I got in the car and drove to the store. I picked a teddy bear and some chocolates and 2 pregnancy tests. As I checked and out and started to her home. "Ava!" I yelled. "I'm sorry Kian" she hugged me. "What? You thought I was mad!" I yelled picking her up. "Yeah." She had still been crying. I handed her the bag as she looked inside she gave me another big hug. I kissed her as she headed to the bathroom.
           Ava pov!
Kian gave me a big teddy bear with some chocolates and some tests to take. I went to the bathroom and took them. "Kian!" I yelled. He ran in and looked, "so yes" he breathed. I shook my head feeling tears brim again. "Hey hey hey" Kian hugged me, "we will get through it, I swear." As we sat down in the living room, Kian put his hand on my stomach. "Kian, I am sorry" I spoke. "Ava, I always wanted to kid, I'm 19 now, I can handle it." He said. I am now 18 I can do this. Can I?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey kittens. Crappy chapter but hope you enjoyed. I'll see y'all tommrow! Byeeee!
       Love, Cheyenne.