Chapter 17: Moving out

*kian pov*
  It has now been about another 2 weeks since I saw Ava and Jc kiss. She hasn't hung out with him or me, she's been with jenn a lot. I've started feeling more and more terrible everyday for ditching her like I did if I had just gone to save her I would still have her in my arms to kiss and hold and hug. I still love her, but she's moved on so quickly it's my turn to quit holding on.
                *Ava pov*
  I was hanging with jenn and Andrea, there hasn't been much going on but some movies and other things. The guys don't know yet but I've been looking for apartments for the past month and I've already found a good one downtown. Jenn was helping me pack later today. "Jenn I got to go pack come on!" I pulled her off the bed. "Are the guys home?" She asked. "No, they have a meeting." I smiled. "Okay," we started driving to rhe o2l house.  "Okay we got some work to do."
*two hours*
It looked like when I first got here. All clean and neat and perfect. I quickly moved all the boxes to Jenns car and started to write letters to the guys.
Dear Ricky, thanks for being with me all these times. I've decided to move away because I'm causing trouble between you and all the guys. Don't think I don't love you as my brother thanks for being one of the best people ever. Don't ask for my Andreas I want to be alone now without causing any problems. Love, Ava.
       Dear sam, I know you have never really liked me but I love you as my brother thanks for at least being there and helping me with some things I hope you understand that I had to go. Love ya lots, Ava.
      Dear Trevor, I know you don't live here but I'm still writing you a letter to thank you. I haven't really quite met you fully but I want you to thank you for being my brother.
     Dear Connor, meow to you good sir and how is tumbler today, thanks for everything, I know it may be a shocker that I have made this decision. I love you so much Connor! I'll see ya someday. Love, Ava.
The last notes were to Kian and Jc but I just wrote there's together.
     Dear kiwi and Jc, I love y'all so much. More than I bought I could I just can't face y'all too anymore. I ruined your life Kian and Jc I ruined your mind. I'm sorry for being a bother. Please be brothers by heart still even when I'm gone. I love you so much guys. Love, Ava.
  I said goodbye I the house and started putting the last box in Jenns car. This will be the last time I see the o2l house and all of the o2l guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Hey kittens! Second chapter today! This one is decent size to make up for the short one earlier. See y'all tommrow! Don't forget the contest! Love y'all lots. Love, Cheyenne!