Chapter 8: The Video

Hey kittens!! I'm not dead! Sorry I've been really sick! Anyways here's a new chapter btw I'm in school so it might be short! Sorry
                     Love, Cheyenne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Kian got his camera set up to start filming. "Ok here babe." He spoke handing me a list. I slowly looked at it, eggs, whipped creme, ketchup... "WET CAT FOOD!" I yelled. Kian snickered, "yes babe, I decided we should do a boyfriend girlfriend tag!" I was shocked. "I thought you didn't want to say yet." I said emotionless. "I don't want to keep it a secret! I want to kiss you in public and say your mine!" He frowned. I kissed him, "okay." I went to get my keys and left to the store.
Kians pov.
   I really do like her. I want my fans to love her. I want her to know that even though I never told her in our younger years u want her now, I love her.
Ava pov
   I got home and put my keys up, "Kian!" I yelled. "Upstairs Ava." I heard him, I started toward the stairs up to his room as he was finished. "Here" I smirk handing him the bag of goods. "Okay, wait we have to go outside" he took the camera outside and we got ready to film. "Hello everyone!!! Kian did his intro. "Today I am with my beautiful girlfriend Ava!" He smiled introducing me. "I know it may look like a shocker but we are truly dating" he smiled placing a quick kiss on my cheek. We got started with the messy bf and gf tag. "Where did we meet" Kian started at. "At the park!" I said remembering that day after I ran. "Where was our first kiss." I knew that one but it slipped. "Uh.." "Times up!" Kian yelled reaching for the can cat food. "KIAN NO!" I yelled a little too late I got cat food smeered on my head. After the video we were both covered in whipped creme and cat food and eggs. "Byeeee" Kian did his hands over the camera and ended the video.

*Magical skip three weeks*

   Kian and I were coming back from going out. "Babe," he grabbed my hand "thank you" he smiled. "I love you" he smiled. Our first real I love you! "I love you too!" He kissed me long and passionate our lips moving in sync. "More than you will ever know baby" he laughed after pulling apart. I went to sleep with Kian next to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Sorry it was so short I'm in class! The next chapter may be a little dirty! It's up to y'all! See ya soon!
                 Love, Cheyenne