Chapter 29: Our Family..

Kian pov...
  I'm with Ava at our daughters wedding. Seeing her dressed in her moms wedding dress. I can't wait to see her as a newly made bride. "Ava do you take Cameron as your wife?" The priest spoke. I looked at Ava and saw her tearing up, I leaned over and said "we did good" she smiled and kissed me as the wedding ended.
           Destiny pov...
Seeing my dad and mom crying for me made me sad but vey happy. "I love you guys." I spoke as I hugged them. Cameron and I are moving to Ohio where his family is. "Mom please don't cry" I smiled hugging her. "I love you Dest." She hugged me again.
        Ava pov...
  Seeing my little girl get into the car to start her life elsewhere killed me. I want the best for her but I hate seeing her go. Carter started his last year of high school then he got accepted to Harvard. I was shocked when he came home with the letter. Our family is y growing up.  Kian and I are about 45 now and we are planning on leaving L.A soon. Kian flew me to New York. We took pictures and hung out. "I can't believe we did this." I smiled seeing the memories from our past. "Babe I love you." He smiled placing a warm kiss in my face. I love this man.
---------------------------
Hey kittens book IS ending today.... I love all the support I got from all of y'all. Thank you so much. Bueeee love, Cheyenne.