Chapter 5: just one of the guys

Ava's pov
I guess Kian told the guys about my dad because when I woke up in the Morning the guys had sad expressions on their faces. "You know.." I started "you don't have to treat me like I'm a walking bruise." I didn't mean to sound so rude. The guys went back to eating and Ricky came up to me, "hey we are going to the mall later, we wanted to get you some stuff for your 'stay' with us." He said. "Oh, y'all were serious" I smiled. "DUH!" Ricky yelled. "There is no way I'm sending you back with you dad" he smiled hugging me lighter than yesterday. Kian came down while Ricky and I broke the hug up. "Hey" he said in his sexy morning voice. "Damn" I guess I said it out loud cause Kian turned around and looked at me. "I'm sorry I um-" I was so shocked. "It's okay, back at you" he winked. Woah! He's really hot!
            Ricky's pov (what!)
    I knew something was up with Kian. He seemed calmer almost as if he was in a trance. A love trance! I know Kian likes Ava! I mean how couldn't he, she was quite pretty in my view.
               Kian pov
Ricky shot me an 'I know you like her look' was I that obvious???!! I mean how could I not already fall for her. She's short and her hair is so perfect and her eyes... Oh her eyes.
          *magical skip time*
           Ava pov!
  After we got back from shopping, the guys bought me wayyyy to much stuff! I tried to tell them to stop but more and more kept being added. Even Kian wrapped his arm around me! Does he like me! No it's only been a week! (I know it wasn't a week but we skipped so!) I think I really do like him! Maybe he will ask me something soon! Then it hit me, I went to Jr. High before my dad took me out! "Kian!!" I screamed! He came running in. I hugged him. "I remember you now!!! All of it was a blur! St. Carter Jr high!" I screamed hoping he would remember. "Avalon Marie Sander!" He smiled. He remember!
           Kian pov!
    I knew I remembered her! She was soo pretty in Jr high. we were friends before she got taken out, now I know the reason. I can't believe she's with me again. I may have a chance I wanted to take in 7th grade.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey kittens!! Was that a shocker? One of my plans was Ava had memory loss and now she remembers Kian. Will they get together or just be 7th grade buddies. Ready to find out later! FYI 4th chapter today!! Anyway good night!
          Love, Cheyenne. ❤️