Chapter 14: Meeting her again?

*Ava pov*
   The bright rooms with very bright lights, I see doctors. What is going on? "Stop" I cried. "Hey sweets just hang on for a few seconds and we can get your family I here" the doctor spoke.
               *Kian pov*
   "Lawley family" the doctor called. I was the quickest to get up and run. "AVA!!" I screamed wrapping my arms around her. "Hey Kian" she frowned. I was confused why she was upset. The boys all came in. "SAM! Ricky!!! JC! And Trevor! What where's Connor?" She questioned. "He will be here soon" Sam spoke giving Ava a hug. "Thank you!" She squeezed him. I was confused. I reached to give Ava hug up she gave Jc one instead. "Hey." He said kissing her check. "Ricky can I talk to you." I spoke. He nodded walking out of the room. "Why is she acting different." I said completely clueless. "Maybe if you actually rescued her she would actually like you." Ricky spoke pushing me out of the way to go back inside.
           *Ricky pov*
    I know I was being a jerk but Kian should have known how torn Ava was when he wasn't there. She's sad that Sam got her instead of her boyfriend. "Hey Ava." I smiled. "Did you tell Kian." She said. "Mhm." I tucked my head. "I understand he didn't want to see me like that but it hurts I wanted to be in his arms to think he acually cares." She cried. "Ava, baby he loves you to the moon and back we all do." I smiled. She nodded. "Hey Ava you can leave when your ready, but be very careful." The nurse smiled. "Let's go Ava" I spoke as we got her ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey kittens! Sorry for the terrible short chapter!  More soon. Anyway what do think? Will Jc take the opportunity? We will have to see tommrow hopefully! Love, Cheyenne