Chapter 15: opportunities

*Ava pov*
Kian took off without helping us. After I got home and settled in again like my old times I took out a photo album. My mom and I filled the book. I missed her so bad. Just as a tear slid down my check my door creaked opened. "Hey aves." Jc spoke. I quickly slid the book behind my pillow just in time. "Hey, are you crying?" He slowly moved the tear away. "I'm fine" I lied. "Ava, if it's about Kian, don't worry about him. Maybe you just need a break from him." Jc spoke. Yea he is right I need a break from Kian he hasn't been here for me. "Thanks Jc" I smile hugging him and kissing him in the check.
                *Jc pov*
  She kissed me on the cheek! Okay Jc, don't over think this. "See ya" I smiled walking out. "Jc" her voice rang, "yeah" I looked at her. "Can you stay with me?" She asked. I smiled and walked over to her. "Sure princess" I cuddled with her till we fell asleep.
          * Next morning*
               Kian pov!
   "Wait, so your breaking up with me." I spoke with some tears. "Kian, it's not breaking up fully, it's a break." She spoke with tears. "Why though!" I yelled she shivered. "KIAN YOU WERENT THERE FOR ME!" She started crying. I reached for her and she pushed me awY while running upstairs. I turned to the wall and punched it. The stress of her! I'm sick of it!
             *jc pov*
  I heard some yelling then a door slamming. I walked to Ava room to see her crying holding something. "Ava no." I took it from her. "JC HE FREAKING HATES ME! I AM A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT." She yelled then cried in my chest. I stayed there with her for a while. "Ava, it's okay I'm her for you." I cooed picking her up to lay her down. As I covered her up, she kissed me. Her warm lips on mine. I kissed back instantly. "Thank you," she smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Hey kittens! sorry it was a while, I only update everyday expect Saturday's and Sunday's! Anyway enjoy!
                 CONTEST!!
   So this contest is for you to have your own character and any o2l guy! Here is the list:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Skin:
Voice:
O2l member:
Any other info:
             Comment to let me know! Love, Cheyenne