Chapter 19: The water boy

Jenn and I woke up around 12 and we decided to go to a water park today. I decided to wear my Tye-Dye bikini. We invited some people like and went to SplashMania! (I don't think it's real.) We got to the indoor place and went crazy! "Jenn" I yelled rolling down the slides.
           Kian pov!
  "Okay, yep, thanks, bye" I hung the phone up. "They don't know either!" I screamed at Ricky. Nobody knew wear Ava new house was. We called all of  her friends. *RIIIINNNG* I grabbed my phone. "Hey babe!" Andreas voice rang from the phone. "Oh, hey Andrea." I mummbed. "Wanna go to a water park tonight?" She asked. I thought, I need break from finding Ava, "sure" i commented. "Okay babe come get me at 5!" She hung up before I could speak.
              Ava pov!
  Jenn and I were in line for another ride when i saw Kian. "Jenn why the hell is Kian here!" I flipped. "I don't know but he's with his girlfriend" she inspected. WAIT! GIRLFRINED! No! He can't already be dating a girl. I don't know why I was so hurt. I left to get away from them but i still love Kian. "Jenn can we go?" I asked without knowing my voice was cracking. "Yea" we got off the slide and started for the door. "Ava?!" I heard Kian rang. Damnit! "Ava! Babe! I missed you!" He grabbed for a hug, "don't touch me" I pushed from his grip while walking to the door. He grabbed me back to him. "What did I do? You moved!" He yelled. "DONT TOUCH ME KIAN!" I pushed him. "YOU DATED A GIRL WHO I ONCE WAS FRIENDS WITH AND SAY WHAT DID I DO! HOW CAN YOU MOVE ON FAST WHEN IM STILL STUCK IN YOU!" I yelled tears down my face.
           Kian pov!
"WHEN IM STILL STUCK ON YOU!" I heard her yell. "Ava, I-" she cut me off. "save it Kian. I'm done!" She walked out of the building. Did she still say she was stuck on me. "Kian?" Andrea spoke. I rolled my eyes. "WHAT!" I snapped. "Who was that" she had tears in her eyes. "Noyone, come on I don't feel like swimming Anymore" with that I grabbed her wrist and we walked out of the pool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey KITTENS! it's chey and here sorry for the short chapter! The contest is still going and I have 90 peoples reading this!!!!! Thank you so much! Please comment and favorite and follow me! Anyways don't hate me, I was never a fan of kiaandrea but if it made Kian so happy I want them together again. Anyway enjoy this chapter!
        Love, Cheyenne!