1.6

Dan's POV

"Where do you want to go?" he asked I felt his eyes on my as I looked out the window. I turned towards him before speaking, "I probably should be getting back to the office."

He frowned at me, before exhaling. "I thought you said you didn't have anything important to do."

"I just remembered that I have paper work to do," I said, tapping on my to-go box. I had heard what his dad said to him, and I didn't want to be just a plaything to him.

"If that's what you want," he said with a smile. I looked out the window again and watched all the business men walking down the crowded streets. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a cold hand being placed on mine. "Are you okay, Daniel?"

"Yeah," I muttered as I pulled my hand out from under his. He moved his hand from the seat and told the driver the change in plans. "I don't feel well."

"You can go home if you need to," he said, patting my back.

The rest of the ride was silent and I walked into the building with him by my side. He watched me as I gathered my things. I flung my jacket onto my shoulders as I noticed the whispering coming from my coworkers.

"G-goodbye, sir," I mumbled. "Thank you for lunch." He nodded before walking into his office.

As I reached my car, a felt my eyes fill to the brim with tears. I was a fool.

THE NEW PANIC ALBUM IS OUT! AHH!

A long chapter is coming! Please remember to comment, vote, and follow! Love you guys c: