1.9

I just figured out how to add gifs oh my Lord. HALP PHIL IS SUCH A BABE AHH.

There's been a lot of Dan's POV, I promise Phil's will be soon.

Also, I hope you guys don't think this story is going super fast. It is supposed to be fast at first, yes, because Phil's is supposed to be the one in control and he likes Daniel. No need to wait, as he might say.

He's also a very picky guy, he doesn't like waiting or formalities. [seen in 0.6] But yes the point is for it to be happening fast, but it will become slower and more lax if that's what you guys want.

Please leave a comment with your suggestions!

"Dan?" I heard Louise say. She tapped on my face lightly until I came to. "Are you alright?"

"No," I groaned. "What time is it?"

"Almost 7. Don't you need to get ready for work?"

"Fuck... It's Friday, I could call in sick." I stand up and rubbed my eyes. "I really don't want to go." I glanced into the kitchen and saw the flowers from the night before; a lot of yellow and pink.

"Go get in the bed, love. I'll call for you." I crawled to the bed and curled up in the sheets as Louise grabbed my phone.

"Hey, Louise? Didn't you say last night that you couldn't stay that long?"

"It's okay don't worry about me, get some rest." My eyelids closed without permission and I soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke up around 1 pm by a rapping at my door. I slumped out of bed and went to the door. My eyes focused on a yellow sticky-note that was in front of my face.

Went home! I'll see you later. Pls call you need anything.

L

The knocking continued until I hastily opened the door, revealing a slightly pissed off boss.

"What the hell?" he growled. "Why aren't you at work?"

"I don't feel good," I said, sniffing for dramatic effect. "Please don't be mad. This is the first day I've missed."

"What's the real reason, Howell? You were fine last night!"

"I-I don't feel good, I told you!"

"You're lying," he protested. "Why are you lying?"

"I don't feel good, that's the truth! Why do you care anyway?"

"I'm your boss. It's my job to make sure you are at work."

"Do you show up to any of your other employee's houses if they miss work?"

"No but," he started but never finished.

"That's what I thought. Now can I please go back to sleep?" I closed the door but his foot stopped it from shutting completely.

"Wait," he said. "I'm sorry." I opened the door and he sighed. "I just wanted a reason to come see you."

"Please, I'm tired."